Trane Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Trane receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Trane can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Trane, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ingersoll Rand, manufactures, manages and services HVAC equipment systems or controls for nearly half the commercial buildings in the United States, as well as buildings all over the world.
Human Resources is charged with maximizing our “people capability” by ensuring that the company has the right individuals in place, at the right time, with the right skills so we can achieve our mission. We accomplish this by creating a rewarding environment, motivating our talented people and delivering value and opportunity for the entire company.
Trane Job Opportunities & Application Process
Trane receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Trane , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Performs various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and delivery of HVAC equipment.
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound shipments
- Scheduling incoming freight from factory around daily activities
- Log inbound freight(UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, DHL)
- Log outbound shipments including specific detail (ship date, transporter, etc.)
- Coordinate with local and regional freight companies (setup times, hot shots, etc.)
- Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse
- Loading and unloading of freight with forklift
- Maintenance and upkeep for forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Maintain office and warehouse supplies required for effective operation
- Coordinate yearly warehouse inventory
- Primary contact for warehouse, customer service and local transportation issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to follow through on commitments and details
- Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office & Windows ’95/’97 software)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong customer service skills
- Proven team player
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Current fork lift certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis
- Must be able to operate forklift and drive backwards
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and reach overhead
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8-12 hours at a time
- Must be accessible for after hours on call
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Work Facts of Trane
Trane Working Hours
- Sales Engineer, Custodian, Trane – Estimator, Warehouse Technician, Ductless Sales Specialist,
Trane – HVAC Chiller Technician- UNION -Broken Arrow
Trane Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Trane to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Trane Jobs: Official Site.