Tractor Supply Co Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Tractor Supply Co receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Tractor Supply Co can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is an American retail chain of stores that offers products for home improvement, agriculture, lawn and garden maintenance, and livestock, equine and pet care. It is a leading U.S. retailer in its market. Founded as a mail order tractor parts business in 1938, the first Tractor Supply Co. retail store was founded in 1939 in Minot, North Dakota. From 1998 to 2002, George Strait was the spokesman for Tractor Supply Company. TSC is headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee, a suburb of Nashville.
Tractor Supply Co Job Opportunities & Application Process
Tractor Supply Co receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Tractor Supply Co, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
This position is responsible for supporting the buyer in all aspects of developing, communicating and executing the strategic business plans for the assigned category.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the achievement of budgeted financial metrics, such as Sales, GM$, GM%, Turn, and Vendor Support/Rebate dollars.
- Works with the Buyer to manage, execute and communicate the line review process.
- Supports the Buyer with product analysis and item selections for all events, promotions, power panels, endcaps, clipstrips, and two-tier baskets – Fully responsible for meeting deadlines, communication and executing the above listed responsibilities.
- Maintains the financials and day to day management of 3 to 6 categories or more.
Customer Solutions Team Member
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for stores, in-store customers, and online customers resolving all customer service issues to satisfactory resolution. This includes addressing questions related to store policy/procedure/operation, online order status, merchandise features & use, and uncovering customer needs to facilitate online customer upsell. The team member engages every Tractor Supply Company customer via phone, email, website, mail, social media, or other communication venues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer, log, and resolve all customer comments, inquiries, and concerns.
- Complete online sales, upsell, and resolve all online order issues/inquiries with customers calling into the Solutions Center.
- Follows through with any research or additional contact to ensure customer complaint or query is resolved.
- Partners with the Store or District Manager to ensure resolution to customer comments as needed.
- Provides product information and project information for how-to customers, which could include recommending products to purchase and/or their effective use.
- Professionally represents Tractor Supply Company and the Brand in each and every customer engagement.
Tractor Supply Co Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Tractor Supply Co to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Tractor Supply Co
Tractor Supply Co Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00am-8:00pm; Sunday: 9:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Team Member, Sales Associate, Cashier, Receiver, Team Leader, Material Handler, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Distribution Center Worker
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Tractor Supply Co Jobs: visit Official Site.