Toys R Us Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Toys R Us receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Toys R Us can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Toys “R” Us, Inc. is an American toy and juvenile-products retailer founded in 1948 and headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, in the New York City metropolitan area. Founded by Charles P. Lazarus in its modern incarnation in 1957, Toys “R” Us traces its origins to Lazarus’ children’s furniture store, which he started in 1948. He added toys to his offering, and eventually shifted his focus. The company has been in the toy business for more than 65 years and operates around 800 stores in the United States and around 800 globally.
Toys R Us Job Opportunities & Application Process
Toys R Us receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Toys R Us, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager
- Responsible for Front End and Back of House Operations. Provides guidance and direction to store team in the areas of guest satisfaction, associate development, inventory control, human resources, safety, loss prevention and expense control, so that the store may operate as efficiently and profitably as possible.
- Accountable for financial results, operational metrics, operational standards, and human resource management for their areas of responsibility. Develops and maintains highly efficient operational systems and processes for the store. Ensures the continued fiscal success of the store, as well as the satisfaction of its guests and associates.
- Maintains open lines of communication to ensure a steady flow of information and the timely completion of required initiatives in accordance with Company SOP.
- Retail management experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
Toys R Us Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Toys R Us to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Toys R Us
Toys R Us Working Hours
- Monday – Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-7:00pm
Open Positions: Store Associate, Asset Protection Specialist, Customer Service Representative, Store Team Lead, Sales Associate, Sales Team Member, Assembler, Game Sales Team Member, Risk Management Support Representative, Off Hours Stocking Crew, Human Resources Department Supervisor, Back Of House Specialist, Pricing And Signage Team Member, Sales Team Member, Store Receiving Specialist, Maintenance/Housekeeping Team Member, Off Hours Stock Clerk, Department Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Toys R Us Jobs: Official Site.