Timberland Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Timberland receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Timberland can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Everyone has something unique to bring to Timberland, whether it’s experience, skills, ideas or enthusiasm. What kind of footprint will you leave?
Working here is challenging. And rewarding. And fun. Plus a lot of other things you’d associate with a company that’s all about the great outdoors. And our mission is clear: To equip people to make a difference in their world. To make it better.
Working at Timberland is really about bringing 4 simple ideas alive:
People It’s about carving your own path. And leaving your own footprint.
Value Humanity. Humility. Integrity. Excellence. These are the core values that we inject into everything we do, everyday.
Purpose Creating positive change in our company, community, and environment. Any way you can.
Passion Relentless and driven. And without boundaries.
We invite and invest in people who share our values and passion to make a difference. If our community speaks to you, read on.
Timberland Job Opportunities & Application Process
Timberland receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Timberland, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Specialist, Resource Center
Provide office services to Timberland HQ employees that include: top notch customer service for various time sensitive requests, execute/support professional print requests for small to large scale meetings, create/maintain seasonal employee perk programs, sort/deliver USPS and interoffice mail and manage FedEx shipments, supplies and accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Execute professional print requests for internal departments and retail stores. Understand and be able to make recommendations on color quality, formatting, finishing etc.
- Manage and update FedEx accounts for onsite employees and monitor internal inventory levels due to building consumption of supplies.
- Process mail packs for offsite retail stores, sales personnel and subsidiaries. Operate various pieces of equipment to support these offsite mailings along with outgoing departmental mail. Ability to comfortably navigate and troubleshoot FedEx a plus.
- Update and maintain seasonal employee perk programs. Perk programs include discounts to popular local attractions, ski resorts, local businesses, as well as employee equipment programs (kayaks, paddleboards, SUP and snowshoes). Ability to create flyers and digital signage to display on community boards and other promotional platforms a plus.
- Monitor health of all kiosk printers in the building and replenish paper and consumables in a timely manner.
- Support departments when technical issues arise and place/track service calls.
- Process department paper/toner requests and work closely with team to ensure prompt and accurate delivery.
- Sort and deliver USPS and interoffice mail, small package shipping and tracking.
- Provide back-up support to department operations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years copy center and office services experience
- Solid computer skills, Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, Outlook
- Experience with professional print production and equipment a plus
- Ability to multi-task workload, self-initiate and demonstrate versatility with shifting priorities in a fast-paced operations department is key
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills must include the ability to actively listen, dialogue freely with all levels of the organization and find creative ways to solve problems
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clear, concise written messages through memos, e-mails and reports
- Job requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Work Facts of Timberland
- 16 years old
Timberland Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm;
- Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm
- Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Merchandiser, Account Executive, Apparel Buyer, Customer Service Representative, Field Service Representative, IT Manager, Junior Interactive Designer, Merchandise Manager, Retail Marketing Manager
Timberland Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Timberland to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Timberland Jobs: Official Site