Thunder Valley Casino Resort Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Thunder Valley Casino Resort receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Thunder Valley Casino Resort can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Imagine a career packed with fun, excitement and the satisfaction of knowing you can really make a difference. Actually, that’s commonplace here at Thunder Valley Casino Resort, where we refer to ourselves as “Team Members.” We’re individuals who, combined, form a winning team that exceeds our guests’ greatest expectations. By the same token, Thunder Valley exceeds expectations of what an employer should be as well.
Some Team Member benefits include:
- Free meals in our fully catered Team Member Dining Room
- Paid time off, holidays for all hourly full and part time Team Members after 90 days
- Health plan coverage. Basic life insurance at no cost, plus company-paid long-term disability
- Leadership development training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Free health and wellness counseling
Our Team Members are second to none, and it shows through their award-winning attitudes. AAA bestows its coveted Four Diamond award on a select few resorts such as Thunder Valley, but that wouldn’t be possible without the hard work and dedication of our Team Members. We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time. Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of the team? For a list of available positions and online employment application, please click on the button below.
Thunder Valley Casino Resort is a hotel and casino located in unincorporated Placer County near the city of Lincoln, California, 30 miles (48 km) northeast of Sacramento. It is owned and operated by the United Auburn Indian Community and was opened on June 9, 2003. It was operated by Station Casinos from 2003 to 2010.
The 275,000-square-foot (25,550 m²) facility offers a variety of gaming including slot machines, live poker and various other table games.
Thunder Valley Casino Resort Job Opportunities & Application Process
Thunder Valley Casino Resort receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Thunder Valley Casino Resort, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Room Manager
Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. Oversee Thunder Café insuring the highest quality products and service are provided at all times.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Responsible for carrying out all policies and procedures of TVC and/or Food and Beverage Department. Understand and follow all policies and procedures dictated by management and suggest and initiate necessary changes and improvements as approved. Serve alcohol responsibly in accordance with alcohol awareness training.
- Practice and observe safety rules and regulations and encourage others to do so. Comply with Board of Health Standards and ensure cleanliness of all restaurant areas. Ensure Team Member safety. Display knowledge of all emergency procedures. Have knowledge were your SDS booklet is located for your area.
- Set schedules and job duties while maintaining Team Members’ hours for proper staffing and rotating of stations/side work. Responsible for setting computerized schedules and completing labor allocation charts. Responsible for posting and bidding out shifts as they come available.
- Interview and train new Team Members in their job duties utilizing the Job Coach Program and effectively auditing ensuring training standards are satisfied.
- Develop hourly Team Members through affective communication, regular reviews and training classes.
- Evaluate and oversee job performance of all Food & Beverage Team Members. Holding individual subordinates accountable for performance of job duties, tasks, policy and procedures, etc.
- Responsible for Financial and P&L accountability of his/her outlet. as well as beer and liquor inventories. To include but not limited to labor cost, Beverage COS, other expenses, profitability, revenue, covers, etc. Meet or exceed all budget criteria in managing the department’s monthly costs.
- Manage compliance with all brand related initiatives in the Food & Beverage Department.
- Must have some knowledge on both domestic and foreign wines.
- Ensures that all company controls & administrative procedures are correctly followed. All financial and personnel reporting duties are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for daily decision-making that upholds the restaurant standards including service, cleanliness and product quality.
- Must demonstrate competence in leadership, sales building, human resources, teambuilding, quality operations, problem solving, administration and financial responsibility.
- Maintains a calm demeanor in an intense environment. Calmly and effectively handles any emergency. Inspires confidence and respect by responding to all issues objectively and rationally.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, Team Members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Minimum 1 Year of upscale restaurant management experience with proven ability to manage several tasks simultaneously with a staff of 30-40 or more restaurant, bar and cocktail Team Members.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and ability to handle a flexible schedule.
- Must possess time management skills, including: able to delegate, empower and evaluate hourly Team Members to achieve desired objectives and standards, with moderate supervision.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and maturity in all decision making ability, even when dealing with difficult situations, whereas guest, Team Members and the overall long term profitability are not adversely impacted.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to make quick judgment decisions.
- Must posses excellent analytical skills enhancing the ability to understand the activity of the department.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Manager Card.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Work Facts of Thunder Valley Casino Resort
Thunder Valley Casino Resort Working Hours
- Dealer, Cook, Utility Porter, Trainee, Support Specialist, Nail Technician, Massage Therapist, Spa Attendant, Limo Driver, Guest Room Attendant, Emergency Medical Technician, Driver, Casino Host, Call Center Attendant, Butcher, Beverage Server, Bartender, Banquet Server, Banquet Kitchen Runner, Executive Administrative Assistant, Gift Shop Associate, Guest Services Representative, Housekeeper, Human Resources Coordinator, Maintenance Technician, Planning Analyst, Room Service Associate, Security Officer, Surveillance Technician, Training Manager, Valet Attendant, Warehouse Associate
Thunder Valley Casino Resort Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Thunder Valley Casino Resort to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Thunder Valley Casino Resort Jobs: Official Site.