The Results Companies Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Results Companies receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Results Companies can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Results Companies believes that performance begins with the hiring process. We scour our candidate pool to find intelligent, innovative and hard-working team players that are ready to help grow your business. Through ongoing training and personal development programs, our employees have the opportunity for individual growth within a growing and dynamic workplace.
We offer opportunities to each employee through training, advancement and incentive programs. Our employees have unlimited potential for creating a strong career foundation.
Our employees are the foundation of The Results Companies. We understand that each person brings their own unique experiences and personalities to deliver exceptional performance and quality to our clients. Each and every team member at Results strives for excellence, encourages innovation and drives thought leadership and creative thinking to deliver the best solutions in the industry.
Results embraces diversity. We understand the differences and similarities that our employees may encompass and utilize those to develop and grow our business. We’ve set the bar for performance to deliver best-in-class quality and services. And our agents know great service is not just setting high standards, but being friendly, attentive and professional with every contact they make.
The Results Companies Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Results Companies receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Results Companies , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships as the single point of contact for internal and external information regarding a specific client program. This role serves as the “voice of the client” within the call center and coordinates, monitors and tracks deliverables to ensure quality service delivery to the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes program performance to determine program needs
- Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development and performance management
- Provides written performance appraisals
- Acts when necessary as a problem solving escalation point for Supervisors and front line RAs
- Meets forecasted or budgeted financial targets including occupancy and bill-to-pay percentage
- Identifies and oversees program/problem resolution
- Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods
- Tracks client issues and maintains client correspondence and issue resolution
- Supports Results’ goals by implementing and facilitating processes that promote continuous improvement, resulting in improved service quality and/or reduced operating expenses. Review workflow to ensure improved
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Naturally great with people—especially on the phone
- Exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position
- Skilled in developing and maintaining key professional customer relationships
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly and diplomatically with a wide range of users ranging from RAs to Executive Management and Clients
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to self manage, self motivate and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines
- Competent with Windows and Microsoft office products
- Strong typing skills
Work Facts of The Results Companies
The Results Companies Working Hours
- Operations Manager, Recruiting Assistant, Supervisor, Human Resources Administrator, Recruiting Assistant, WFM Global Resource Planner
The Results Companies Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Results Companies to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Results Companies Jobs: Official Site.