The Paradies Shops Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Paradies Shops receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Paradies Shops can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Paradies Lagardère (The Paradies Shops) operates stores in airports, hotels, and other locations throughout the United States and Canada. Locations include specialty stores and bookstores. The company was founded in 1960 in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Paradies Shops Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Paradies Shops receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Paradies Shops, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Associate: Sales Associates at Paradies Lagardère use First Class Service standards each and every day to assist customers and process sales transactions. A typical day includes greeting customers as they enter our stores, assisting customers in making purchase decisions, answering questions regarding location, price and use of merchandise, processing sales transactions and thanking each customer for shopping with Paradies Lagardère. Our Sales Associates take care of each customer and go the extra mile to make each customer feel like he or she is #1.
This position is for the Sheraton Grand Phoenix Hotel located in downtown Phoenix at 3rd Street and Van Buren.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Model our First Class Service expectations ensuring a positive shopping experience;
- Maintain sales goals by meeting or exceeding the expectations of our programs;
- Shop maintenance to include a neat and organized selling area, continuously cleaning shelves, counters and fixtures to create an easy to shop environment;
- Prepare daily replenishment orders and ensures that the shops are stocked appropriately;
- Partner with store team to ensure all merchandise is properly priced and take corrective action when it is not;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Ability to process all point of sale transactions to include: sales, returns, discounts, opening and end of shift procedures promptly and within company guidelines;
- Other duties as necessary to help meet business goals;
- Possess ability to utilize product information to enhance customer knowledge and loyalty.
The Paradies Shops Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Paradies Shops to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of The Paradies Shops
The Paradies Shops Working Hours
- Mon-Sat: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sun: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Shift Leader, Sales Associate, Book Keeper, Store Manager, Stock Clerk, Assistant Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Paradies Shops Jobs: visit Official Site.