The North Face Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The North Face receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The North Face can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The North Face, Inc. is an American outdoor product company specializing in outerwear, fleece, coats, shirts, footwear, and equipment such as backpacks, tents, and sleeping bags. Its clothing and equipment lines are catered towards college students, climbers, mountaineers, skiers, snowboarders, hikers, and endurance athletes.
The North Face Job Opportunities & Application Process
The North Face receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The North Face, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sales Associate: At The North Face, we push the boundaries of innovation with our product design and development of premier apparel, equipment and footwear to enable and inspire athletes and enthusiasts to Never Stop Exploring. We remain deeply proud to be the first choice of the world’s most accomplished climbers, mountaineers, extreme skiers, snowboarders, endurance runners, and explorers. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a member of The North Face retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of The North Face brand and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional brand experience at our retail stores.
Sales Associate Key Responsibilities:
- Top priority is providing customers shopping at The North Face with an exceptional customer brand service.
- Actively use the SUMMIT Selling Skills to meet sales objective.
- Increase sales through the Clientele Development Program.
- Contribute to the team’s working environment by adhering to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Reports to the management team and regularly communicate with other store’s staff and central staff.
- Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary. Maintain merchandise presentation and housekeeping standards.
- Communicate any potential health, safety, or material loss situations to store management.
- Is frequently required to stand. May be required to crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
- Complete all non-selling tasks as required.
- Responsible for maximizing sales through assisting customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise while following all company policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining the store merchandise standards and restocking merchandise.
- Achieve store sales goals and assist sales associates in achieving their sales goals.
- Supervise the client development program and develop a high level of product knowledge.
- Open and close the store in the absence of the Store or Assistant Store Manager.
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention and work with store management to address Loss Prevention concerns.
- Work with store management to train staff on selling procedures (SUMMIT) to help achieve sales goals.
- Perform these and other tasks as assigned.
The North Face Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The North Face to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of The North Face
The North Face Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager, Recruiter, Logistics Supervisor, Technical Representative, Stock Supervisor, Returns Processing Clerk, Planning Analyst, Graphic Designer, Business Intelligence Analyst, Designer, Product Manager, Color Assistant, Forecasting Analyst, Human Resources Director, Executive Assistant, Sports Marketing Manager, Allocation Manager, Selling Supervisor, Financial Analyst, Product Director, Communications and Outdoor Participation Director, Product and Community Representative, Digital Director, Materials Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The North Face Jobs: visit Official Site.