The Linde Group Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Linde Group receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Linde Group can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
A glimpse into your future…
It starts now
At Linde, every day is an opportunity: an opportunity to learn, to grow, to share success and to contribute to one of the world’s leading industrial gas and engineering companies. Seize the opportunity: take your next step with us.
The Linde Group Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Linde Group receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Linde Group, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Static Equipment Engineer
The Static Equipment Engineer will be part of a multi-discipline project team and is responsible for Static Equipment with regard to all engineering and design aspects for the project execution. The Static Equipment Engineer shall be responsible for all engineering phases from proposal, basic, detail, construction and commissioning.
The Static Equipment Engineer shall also responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Specification, requisition and order of static equipment and package units such as blowers, fans, turbo compressors, integrally geared turbo compressors, positive displacement compressors, steam turbines, centrifugal, reciprocating and positive displacement pumps etc.
- Preparation of technical specifications, inquiry, and technical bid evaluation and recommendations
- Ensure that all code & standards, statutory requirements and client specifications are fully implemented
- Ensure that local best practice design is applied during all project phases for competitive and cost-effective procurement and construction
- Ensure that project technical requirements are properly incorporated in to equipment specifications during both proposals & projects
- Maintain high level of professionalism in all aspects of the work performed by the members of his technical group.
- Support proposal activities and provide cost estimates.
- Monitor and control, to the extent possible, the equipment budget (equipment cost & man-hours)
- Coordinate and/or participate in internal and external design reviews
- Provide technical support for construction, commissioning, inspection and test
- Learn and abide by the Linde Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct. Demonstrate honesty, integrity, and professionalism in all communications, actions and decisions.
- BS/BA in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 or more years’ relevant experience in process plant engineering and design in EPC company.
- Professional Engineer (P.E.) Certificate of Registration is desirable
- Selection of appropriate type of equipment for a given application in chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas industry
- Effective conflict management skills, both technically and interpersonal.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, exposure to project execution in global work share teams as well as international machine vendors
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills including background in problem solving techniques such as Six Sigma or Lean.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Understanding of workflow within an engineering company environment.
- Deep knowledge of relevant TEMA, API, ASME and other industry standards
- Broad knowledge of basic process equipment and how it is assembled into functional systems.
Work Facts of The Linde Group
The Linde Group Working Hours
- Static Equipment Engineer, Estimator- Hydro-Chem, Principal Civil/Structural Engineer, Lead – Instrumentation & Controls Engineer, Health & Safety Site Manager, After Market Technical Specialist, Welder, Structural Welder
The Linde Group Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Linde Group to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Linde Group Jobs: Official Site.