The Learning Experience Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Learning Experience receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Learning Experience can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Story of The Learning Experience®
For more than 30 years, the founders of The Learning Experience®, the Weissman family, have been positively impacting the lives of children by developing and implementing ground-breaking care and early education programs throughout the country. Starting in 1980 with a single location in Boca Raton, FL, the unique and proprietary programs that the Weissmans developed quickly caught on and expansion soon followed.
The foundation of The Learning Experience® was built on three key educational and care principles: cognitive, physical, and social; or as we say at TLE®, “learn, play, and grow!”
The Learning Experience Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Learning Experience receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Learning Experience, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
The Business Manager assists overseeing the day to day operations of the center while demonstrating exceptional professional conduct and consideration for the educational development, safety and welfare of the children and staff.
- Must collaborate well with marketing department on new campaigns
- Strong social media marketing skills a must
- Must follow up quickly with interested parents
- Make outbound calls to individuals requesting more information
- Provide effective tours to potential families to drive enrollment
- Build new relationships with community and business leaders (Housing Communities, Chamber of Commerce, Local Businesses)
- Manage payroll
- Handle parent billings and collections
- Ensure state compliance and record keeping
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 3 years of successful sales, management or marketing experience
- Strong verbal communication skills and writing skills
- Associates degree or higher is desirable
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Solid business acumen, management, analytical, and problem-thinking skills.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible Full Time schedule that may include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to provide own transportation to various locations in organizational service areas, as required by duties.
- Must be 18 years or older.
Work Facts of The Learning Experience
The Learning Experience Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 6:30am-6:30pm;
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
- Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Assistant Teacher, Teacher, Child Care Provider, Food and Beverages Manager, Assistant Daycare Manager, General Daycare Manager
The Learning Experience Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Learning Experience to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Learning Experience Jobs: Official Site.