The Fresh Market Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Fresh Market receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Fresh Market can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Grow with us at The Fresh Market
Envision your career growth at The Fresh Market! We’re proud to promote a good percentage of our managers from our stores. Because of this commitment, we have unlimited advancement. Several of our employees have gone from Store Specialist to Department Manager to Store Manager. Many of our corporate employees are former Store Managers.
Training helps you move your career in the right direction. We offer on-the-job, classroom, and virtual opportunities to develop your potential and help you advance to the next level.
Our benefits support our employees. In addition to medical, dental, and vision coverage, we have wellness initiatives, a matched 401(k), generous leave, employee discounts, and more.
The Fresh Market Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Fresh Market receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Fresh Market, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient checkout of customers, including bagging products, answering customer questions regarding store specials, products, and services offered.
- Demonstrate the ability to be organized, to work independently and with the team to provide the highest quality shopping experience, all while maintaining the overall appearance of the front end; returning items to the floor when needed.
- Quality and safety duties include following proper cleaning and sanitation procedures, operating equipment in a safe and focused, and completing any necessary reports. Follow all company guidelines and procedures, to include but not limited to, safety and sanitation while providing overall exceptional service to ensure a positive and lasting customer impression. Ensuring all checkout stands are cleaned by washing and sanitizing all equipment. Adhere to all local, state, and federal health and civil code regulations.
- Observe all store rules and Company policies, shift operating hours at all times as scheduled or assigned by Store Manager.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Addressing and greeting customers; answering questions in a friendly manner, proactively offering assistance and providing accurate and timely information, making product/ service recommendations and accommodating special requests
- Being able to listen to others’ points of view and recognizing and appreciating differences
- Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring practices are strictly adhered to
- Prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines is a must
- Utilize training resources and fellow team members to educate self and others about product uses and characteristics
- Have knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide and assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Must be able speak English proficiently)
- Basic knowledge of Math
- Must be at least 18 years of age
What you bring to the job:
- Organization and highly detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to follow through on deliverables and meet objectives and deadlines
- A LOVE of food
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Superior customer focus
- Be a team player, goal-oriented
- Excellent time management
- Ability to perform in an intense, fast paced environment
Work Environment/Physical Responsibilities
- Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching
- Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds occasionally
- Exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
- The safe and proper handling of slicers, knives and other kitchen utensils and equipment
- Will be required to spend the majority of time on his or her feet and stand or walk without a break for up to 4 hours
Work Facts of The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market Working Hours
- Cashier, Bakery Clerk, Produce Clerk, Meat/Seafood Clerk, Assistant Deli Department Manager, Deli Department Manager
The Fresh Market Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Fresh Market to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Fresh Market Jobs: Official Site.