The Check Cashing Store Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Check Cashing Store receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Check Cashing Store can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We’re a great place to build a career.
The Check Cashing Store® in Florida is busy. Not only do we provide our customers with fast solutions, we also offer our employees a fast-paced work environment. So if you’re up for a challenge, there’s a lot to be done at The Check Cashing Store.
Take your first step into financial services or your next step on the corporate ladder with us.
Benefits to keep you focused
- Performance-based bonuses and incentives
- Quarterly contests
- Excellent medical, dental and vision programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health/dependent care expenses 24/7 employee assistance program
- Company paid Life insurance and AD&D policies
- Vacation and holiday pay 401K program with generous company match
Perks to keep you going strong
- World class training and development programs
- Shoe purchase program
- Employee discounts (on The Check Cashing Store products)
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Global Innovation Program for ensuring all employees have a voice, an impact, and an opportunity to make a difference
- Great group discounts on cell phones, gym memberships, laptops, etc.
- Education reimbursement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
The Check Cashing Store Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Check Cashing Store receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Check Cashing Store , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Risk Management Agent
- Check approvals and refusals
- Review large , out of guideline, over limit and in clearing checks
- Answer phones and resolve issues involving staff and customers
- Support store personnel and provide customer service on collection matters when the collections department is not available
- Handle Fraud, loss prevention and compliance situations as they arise
- Have at least 2 years working with the organization
- Proficient in excel
- Excellent verbal and telephone communication skills
- Proficient in data entry
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and efficient
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability to multi task effectively
- Skilled in interacting with customers
Work Facts of The Check Cashing Store
The Check Cashing Store Working Hours
- Sales Associate, Loan Specialist, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
The Check Cashing Store Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Check Cashing Store to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Check Cashing Store Jobs: Official Site.