The Art Institutes Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, The Art Institutes receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at The Art Institutes can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
The Art Institutes (Ai) are a system of art colleges owned by Dream Center Education Holdings. At its height, The Art Institutes had greater than 50 campuses. However, as the for-profit education sector came under scrutiny, many campuses saw a marked decrease in enrollment. As such, at least 30 schools closed in 2017. The schools offer master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees, and certificates in visual, creative, applied, and culinary arts.
The Art Institutes Job Opportunities & Application Process
The Art Institutes receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in The Art Institutes, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Adjunct Instructor: The part time instructor facilitates meaningful learning of the course competencies in the curriculum and proactively supports all facets of the learning environment. S/He provides education through learning-centered instruction that will enable graduates to fulfill the evolving needs of the marketplace. S/He encourages a culture of learning that values mutual responsibility and respect, life-long learning and ethics as well as personal and professional development. This position is part time/adjunct only. Incumbent must assure that the Company philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Career Services Advisor: Meet the employment and salary goals of graduates assigned. Develop employment opportunities for graduates through various and well established techniques. Maintain detailed employment information and file maintenance on graduates. Incumbent must assure that the Company philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and an environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements
- Schedules, conducts, and documents an exit interview with each pending graduate assigned.
- Maintains a partnership between graduate and the Career Services Center in order to successful assist graduate in finding employment within six months after graduation.
- Serves as advocate for students/graduates in the job search process, including salary negotiation.
- Develop, track, report and document graduate employment program, graduate files of employment, and success stories.
- Plans and conducts marketing calls and direct mail marketing follow-up with possible employers.
- Educates employers on curriculum and competitive compensation.
- Plans and conducts employer visits and on-campus recruiting.
- Actively and routinely seeks employer feedback and researches industry trends. Shares this information when appropriate within the school to aid in the development/enhancement of curriculum and successful outcomes for graduates.
- Works closely with the Professional Development Instructors and Director of Career Services to contribute to course content and coach graduates and students on career search strategies, personal marketing, interview skills, self-promotion methods and materials.
- Develops partnership with Student Employment Advisor to maximize field-related opportunities for students as well as with Alumni Coordinator to maximize opportunities for graduates and industry networking
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Facts of The Art Institutes
The Art Institutes Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: –
The Art Institutes Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest The Art Institutes to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply The Art Institutes Jobs: Official Site.