Thales Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Thales receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Thales can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our teams test the limits of engineering and drive commercial success. Ultimately, each and every one of them makes a huge difference to people all over the world. And so can you.
Thales Job Opportunities & Application Process
Thales receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Thales , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
TOGETHER WE ENTERTAIN MORE THAN 750,000 PASSENGERS A DAY WHILE IN-FLIGHT
Thales InFlyt Experience products offer end-to-end solutions that support our customers before, during and after the flight. Thales supplies in-flight entertainment and connectivity experiences to more than 60 airlines around the globe and as a trusted airline partner is committed to building its position as an industry leader.
We are proud that our InFlyt Experience systems are used by over 274 million passengers a year on the more than 150,000 systems delivered. Our InFlyt Experience team continues to power the innovation, vision and brilliance needed to deliver a first-class customer experience – so be a part of something big, join Thales.
Our business is growing and we are looking for Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to join the Thales IFE team As an Aircraft Maintenance Technician you will test, repair, service and modify our Inflight Entertainment equipment in accordance with FAA regulations, company Inspection Procedures Manuals (IPM), and Customer Maintenance Manuals (AMM).
We are looking for AMT’s to join us in San Francisco!
- Modifying equipment according to service bulletin or manufacturer documentation
- Completing quality and production documentation, prepare estimates and maintain maintenance documentation according to Quality Assurance requirements
- Attend on-site and or off-site company training sessions (occasional travel)
- Performs data and administrative entries using MXI and SERVO Maintenance software platform
Skills and Experience
- A& P Certification or completion of technical school
- Candidate must be familiar with static sensitive devices (ESD) principles and Aircraft FOD (Foreign Object Damage).
- Proven customer focus with an ability to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Successfully pass pre-employment background checks including the local airport authority and US Customs.
- Defined career path, with development opportunities
- Competitive Pay ranges dependent on experience
- Medical coverage (Employer pays 60% of total premiums)
- Dental/Vision coverage from 1st day of employment
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 20 Paid Time Off Days annually and Thales recognizes 11 national holidays
- Annual Performance Bonus of up to 5% of your base salary
- 401k, 3% employer contribution and a 4% match of what you contribute. Total contribution is 7%. And it’s vested from day one.
Your contributions to Thales’ cutting-edge products will make possible the continued delivery of excellence. If your skills and attitude are a match and you are looking for exciting challenges, please apply now using the link and we will be in touch.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 68,000 employees in 50 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
Thales champions inclusion and we believe diversity strengthens the fabric of our culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.
Work Facts of Thales
Thales Working Hours
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician, Software Engineer (C#), PMO Primavera Specialist, Lead Operations Support Representative
Thales Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Thales to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Thales Jobs: Official Site.