Texas Children’s Hospital Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Texas Children’s Hospital receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Texas Children’s Hospital can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Texas Children’s Hospital
Since 1954, Texas Children’s has been leading the charge in patient care, education and research to accelerate health care for children and women around the world. When you love what you do, it truly shows in the smiles of our patient families, employees and our numerous accolades such as being consistently ranked as the best children’s hospital in Texas, and among the top in the nation by U.S.News & World Report as well as recognition from Houston Business Journal as one of this city’s Best Places to Work for ten consecutive years.
Texas Children’s comprehensive health care network includes our primary hospital in the Texas Medical Center with expertise in over 40 pediatric subspecialties; the Jan and Dan Duncan Neurological Research Institute (NRI); the Feigin Center for pediatric research; Texas Children’s Pavilion for Women, a comprehensive obstetrics/gynecology facility focusing on high-risk births; Texas Children’s Hospital West Campus, a community hospital in suburban West Houston; and Texas Children’s Hospital The Woodlands, a second community hospital opening in 2017. We have also created the nation’s first HMO for children, established the largest pediatric primary care network in the country and a global health program that is channeling care to children and women all over the world. Texas Children’s Hospital is also academically affiliated with Baylor College of Medicine, one of the largest, most diverse and successful pediatric programs in the nation.
To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
Texas Children’s Hospital Job Opportunities & Application Process
Texas Children’s Hospital receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Texas Children’s Hospital, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
About Texas Children’s Hospital
Texas Children’s Pediatrics is the nation’s largest primary pediatric care network with more than 200 physicians dedicated to the health care needs of infants to teenagers in over 50 locations throughout the greater Houston area. As part of our goal to build a community of healthy children, Texas Children’s Pediatrics Community Cares Program provides trusted, high-quality pediatric medical services for children who otherwise would seek care from emergency centers or possibly go without care or treatment due to low family incomes and/or lack of health insurance. To join our community of 13,000 dedicated team members, visit texaschildrenspeople.org for career opportunities. You can also learn more about our amazing culture at infinitepassion.org.
We are searching for an Administrative Assistant – someone who works well in a fast-paced hospital setting. In this position, you will initiate and coordinate a variety of duties as they relate to the successful operations of various departments within the hospital system. You will function as administrative liaison for a Director and provide support to other leadership and staff within a Department. You will be responsible to manage and maintain the daily operations of the office, ensuring that department deadlines are met in a timely and professional manner. Lastly, you will perform diversified administrative and secretarial functions.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Schedules and maintains calendar, ensuring that it is current and accurate as directed by supervisor
- Coordinates events, and conferences including preparation of itineraries and travel accommodations as directed by supervisor
- Prepares and/or assists with the preparation of computer-generated slides and/or hand-outs for the department and assists with the preparation of various publications according to graphics standards
- Coordinates Director’s appointments and meetings and keeps Director informed of schedule changes prior to meeting or appointment
- Composes, formats, and proofreads a variety of materials including typewritten correspondence, memoranda, and various reports as instructed
- Ensures inventories of major supplies are never depleted in area
- Prepares and submits vendor contract renewals or new contract initiations for the department
- Creates annual Purchase Orders requests to use for vendor payments
- Ensures that requests are handled in a swift manner to avoid interruption of services (such as patient flow, and departmental and external communication)
- Opens and reviews Director’s, Managers and department’s incoming mail daily
- Maintains departmental Organizational Charts, Departmental Forms, Department Intranet Website and/or Policy and Procedures
- Serves as timekeeper for the department
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three years of administrative support experience
- Knowledge of general administrative functions and department operations
- Type a minimum of 60 words per minute; transcribe
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Conduct himself/herself in a professional manner
Work Facts of Texas Children’s Hospital
Texas Children’s Hospital Working Hours
- Account Representative – PFS AR Management, Accountant Asst II, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Assistant-Women’s Services-Pavilion for Woman, Advanced Respiratory Care Practitioner – Specialty Care
Texas Children’s Hospital Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Texas Children’s Hospital to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Texas Children’s Hospital Jobs: Official Site.