Teva Pharmaceutical Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Teva Pharmaceutical receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Teva Pharmaceutical can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Teva is committed to improving health and increasing access to high-quality healthcare for millions of people worldwide. Building on our strong global footprint, Teva is a pharmaceutical leader with over 50,000 employees working together to make better days for patients.
Teva Pharmaceutical Job Opportunities & Application Process
Teva Pharmaceutical receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Teva Pharmaceutical, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Inside Sales Specialist: Under close supervision, responsible for achieving the individual assigned sales goals of Anda. Initiates outbound and receives inbound telephone calls for the purpose of selling Anda products, vaccine and medical surgical products and supplies. May promote and sell Anda generic and Anda consumer products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Achieves/exceeds established daily and monthly productivity goals for phone time, call count and revenue, with an emphasis on growing and retaining their existing customer base
- Places outbound telephone calls to Physician offices and Clinics, and receives inbound calls, in effort to promote and sell Anda products and establish buying cycles, customer needs and creating a customer relationship.
- Updates existing accounts, opens new accounts and ensures credit limits are adequate.
- Manages existing account database, and ensures licenses are current and up to date.
- Prepares sales information for customers.
- Prospects for new business.
- May handle forwarded customer calls to ensure divisional sales goals are met.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Operator: This position is responsible for performing operations related to the manufacturing and/or packaging of drug products through equipment set-up, operation, clean-up and maintenance in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any incumbents with reasonable accommodation if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in other related duties or assignments.
- Responsible for learning the manufacturing and/or packaging process as assigned by following approved batch records (BR), work instructions (WI), standard operating procedures (SOP), etc.
- Responsible for set up, changeover, programming and operation of various equipment manufacturing and/or packaging equipment including, but not limited to, mixers, granulators, dryers, mills, tablet compression, holder assemblers, blister formers and sealers, packagers and labelers.
- Responsible for cleaning of facilities, equipment and utensils as required following SOP’s and WI’s.
- Responsible for completing documentation as required in the manufacturing and/or packaging of product.
- Responsible for completing all training requirements and maintaining 100% compliance with all assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining work areas and performing job functions in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Batch Record instructions.
Sales Representative: The purpose of the Psychiatry Sales Specialist is to increase sales and market share in their assigned geographic and therapeutic areas. Successful interaction with healthcare professionals and other designated decision makers is a primary responsibility. Utilizing all available Sales and Marketing resources is a key expectation.
Delivers sales results via calls on targeted physicians in assigned territory to implement sales, marketing and patient support programs to get and keep patients on Teva Psychiatry products.
Trains and educates physician support staff on the proper use, handling and administration of Teva Psychiatry products.
Assures that healthcare professionals have realistic expectations concerning the use of Teva Psychiatry products with their patients.
Maintains communication and integrates activities, when appropriate, with Professional Education and Account Management.
Identifies customer changes and ensures, through coordinated communication and planning, that appropriate people and financial resources are allocated to address the change.
Work Facts of Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva Pharmaceutical Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Sales Representative, Operator, Inside Sales Specialist
Teva Pharmaceutical Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Teva Pharmaceutical to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Teva Pharmaceutical Jobs: Official Site.