Tesoro Online Application
By applying Tesoro you may join Tesoro’s family. At the same time you will be able to look for Tesoro job postings and apply to any notices you like.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Administrative Assistant, Transportation Accountant, Business Analyst, Refinery Inspector, Mechanical Engineer, Market Analyst, Area Business Manager, Intermediate Project Engineer, Trading Analyst, Maintenance Worker, Internal Auditor, Accountant, Corrosion Engineer, Environmental Director, Attorney, Reliability Mechanical Engineer, Business Analyst, Industrial Hygienist, Commercial Manager, Chemist, Quantitative Data Analyst, Marine Operator, Data Analyst, Financial Trader, Human Resources Generalist, Data Center Administrator
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Tesoro Jobs: Official Site
Refine Your Career at Tesoro
As a fast-growing energy industry leader and Fortune 100 company, we hire exceptional people with the passion to make a difference.
At Tesoro, our employees share an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to excellence that sets us apart from other companies in our industry. Our leaders welcome new ideas, encourage diverse perspectives and foster a collaborative team environment designed to optimize business performance while enhancing individual skills. Our high-performing culture is demonstrated daily by employees, both inside and outside the office.
- Accounting & Finance
- Environmental, Health & Safety & Security
- Information Technology
- Marketing & Retail
- Other Corporate Functions
- Refinery Operations
Marketing & Retail
Tesoro’s retail marketing system includes more than 595 stations that are company operated under the Tesoro®, Shell®, ARCO®, Exxon®, Mobil® and USA® brands.
Tesoro offers a variety of Marketing & Retail career opportunities featured below, including:
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Competitive health insurance plans, including dental and vision coverage, which allow employees to select the best plan for their needs.
- Long and short-term protection: includes group term and supplemental life, accidental death and dismemberment and business travel insurance.
- Paid time off including vacation, holidays and a range of paid leave programs.
- Thrift 401(k) Plan: Tesoro matches employee contributions up to 6 percent, offering comprehensive investment alternatives and providing the opportunity for significant savings accumulation over time.
- Pension Plan: provides additional security upon retirement at no additional cost to employees.
- Wellness program: offers reimbursements for fitness and weight management programs, encouraging employees to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Other programs and benefits offered include flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care expenses, discount-purchase programs, an employee credit union and a company-matching gift program to accredited educational institutions.