Terex Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Terex receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Terex can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Welcome To Terex, Welcome to Opportunity!
We need people who want opportunity: to learn, to grow, to succeed… and most importantly want to help us improve the lives of people around the world.
Got Ideas? We’re ready to listen.
We encourage our Team Members to lead with their ideas, to take intelligent risks, and to learn from mistakes and come back stronger. We promote all of this within a safe and sound work environment that insists on respect and rewards high performance.
We want you to choose Terex for one reason: because it is where you believe you can be your best. And here’s more – our Terex Business System is a blueprint for growth and continuous improvement designed to bring out the best in everyone who joins our team.
Are you ready to make a difference? Great! Then get ready to take the next step into the Terex world of opportunity.
Terex Job Opportunities & Application Process
Terex receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Terex, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Terex is a global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services that deliver lifecycle solutions to maximize customer return on investment. Terex delivers lifecycle solutions to a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utility, quarrying and mining. Terex reports in three business segments: Aerial Work Platforms; Cranes; and Materials Processing. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. For more information about Terex, its products and services, visit and/or .
Oklahoma City is a unique site to Terex Corporation in North America, manufacturing for each of the business segments: Terex Aerial Work Platforms, Terex Cranes, and Terex Materials Processing. Its workforce of 560+ team members is anticipated to grow by more than 1,000 over the next few years. The 100+ acre facility has recently completed an extensive remodel to accommodate the business’ growth.
In this position, the Engineer will be responsible the coordination of multiple projects for the Lattice Boom Crawler Crane product line.
The Design Engineer is a recognized leader and authority in a broad area of specialization or in a narrow but intensely specialized field who:
- Liaise with Product Engineering, Product Management located in the US and Europe
- Manage engineering change process.
- Coordinate and implement product related requests from customers (via After-Sales team) with the operations in OKC (Production, Purchasing, Finance)
- Oversee and direct building and testing of prototypes (with internal and external resources)
- Cooperate with
- Reduce manufacturing and purchasing cost by identifying design characteristics that require difficult and expensive processes and implementing design solutions. Such solutions can pertain to parts manufactured in-house or by suppliers.
- Work with purchasing and Production Teams to:
- Address sourcing and shop floor issues as the design team liaison and record actions in a journal capturing the problems and solutions.
- Identify and qualify new suppliers.
- Ensure on-time
- Carry out drawing and modelling updates as required ensuring most current and complete design information is available to operations personnel.
Additional duties may be assigned as required
- Bachelor’s Degree (ABET accredited)
- Knowledge of mechanical structures, materials, mechanisms, hydraulics, control systems, engines, familiar with steel specifications and structural analysis
- Proficiency in computer tools used for design, analysis and verification: Solid-works, Math-CAD, ANSYS Workbench, AutoCad and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Clear and efficient verbal and written communication, including in cross-cultural environment (e.g. with non-native English speaking people, various cultures, etc)
- Experience with phased new product development processes.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, and comfort with hands-on prototype fabrication.
- Sensitivity to existing and potential problems; the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong with an engineering design.
- Competent user of 2D and 3D engineering cad software.
- Strong orientation towards quality, safety and continuous improvement.
- Must be able to navigate bills of material within business system.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken. German Language and/or knowledge of Asian culture would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology (ABET accredited)
Work Facts of Terex
Terex Working Hours
- Design Engineer, Associate Engineering Technician, Project Manager, Kanban Coordinator, Senior Financial Analyst, Design Engineer, Mechanical Assembler
Terex Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Terex to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Terex Jobs: Official Site.