Temple University Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Temple University receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Temple University can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Temple University (Temple or TU) is a state-related research university located in the Cecil B. Moore neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. It was founded in 1884 by Baptist Minister Russell Conwell. In 1882, Conwell came to Pennsylvania to lead the Grace Baptist Church while he began tutoring working class citizens late at night to accommodate their work schedules. These students, later dubbed “night owls”, were taught in the basement of Conwell’s Baptist Temple, hence the origin of the university’s name and mascot. By 1907, the institution revised its institutional status and was incorporated as a university.
Temple University Job Opportunities & Application Process
Temple University receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Temple University, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Lead Administrative Specialist: The Lead Administrative Specialist will also be resolving insurance/financial problems; creating and maintaining databases and spreadsheet files; and preparing memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to department staff. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
At least three years of directly related administrative support experience in a healthcare setting. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
- Demonstrated knowledge with medical insurance plans and referral process.
- Demonstrated ability to operate all standard office equipment, clinical equipment, and software including MS Office and Centricity.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with a diverse group of patients, families and medical professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated prioritization, multi-tasking, and organizational skills, along with the ability to be detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated, adapt to change, effectively manage time and deadlines and work under stressful circumstances.
- Ability to work overtime, if required.
Part-Time Test Coordinator
The PT Test Coordinator assists with the management of part-time and student worker testing staff. Also responsible for assisting with the development of testing policies and procedures, and generating regular and ad hoc reports. Works to resolve irregularities and problems that occur during testing. Assists with configurations of testing workstations and installations of updates and software, as required by each computer-based testing program. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Associates degree and at least one (1) year related experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage large groups of students and test candidates
- Ability to exercise sound independent judgment.
- Strong customer service skills, along with the ability to interact with a diverse group of students, faculty, staff, and the general public
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Availability to come in early, work extended days, and some weekends
- Availability to work at Main Campus, Ambler Campu
The Administrative Specialist also supports career and professional development initiatives, assisting with student-related events and maintenance of records. The incumbent supports the successful execution of college events, especially the May graduation ceremony and undergraduate and graduate student orientations. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
At least 2 years of related student services experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated high-level of attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, meeting deadlines and completing all tasks as per timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to complete work that require intensive concentration.
- Must prioritize well and focus on completion of tasks and objectives in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor
- Demonstrated clear and precise communication, both verbal and written, including excellent listening skills.
- Demonstrated competence with and ability to effectively use computers, related software and databases.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, adhering to FERPA regulations; exercises a high level of discretion.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing needs, processes, policies, etc; ability to maintain a sense of perspective.
- Willingness to take direction from a variety of people to complete various projects/tasks.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends on a limited basis.
Work Facts of Temple University
Temple University Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Part-Time Test Coordinator, Administrative Specialist, Lead Administrative Specialist
Temple University Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Temple University to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Temple University Jobs: Official Site.