TE Connectivity Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, TE Connectivity receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at TE Connectivity can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
TE Connectivity is a technology company that designs and manufactures connectivity and sensor products for harsh environments in a variety of industries, such as automotive, industrial equipment, data communication systems, aerospace, defense, medical, oil and gas, consumer electronics, energy and subsea communications.
TE Connectivity Job Opportunities & Application Process
TE Connectivity receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in TE Connectivity, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Service Associate: TE Connectivity’s Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about TE’s products or services. They may promote and sell our company’s products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints. A key area of focus is to develop strong business relationships via TE’s Extraordinary Customer Experience strategy.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Function as a main contact point for assigned customer(s) including original equipment manufacturers and contract manufacturers.
- Respond to numerous requests for information and action in a timely manner. Communicate via telephone, email and IM with customers and internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, logistics, quality and others as necessary.
- Independently or as a team member, investigate and resolve customer issues – delivery, price, quality, logistics, product and tooling information etc.
- Understand our business processes in order to effectively solve customer issues. Proactively provide updates on customer concerns and escalate when appropriate. Commit to being part of the solution when faced with a challenge.
- Serve as an effective and compassionate listener to customers, strive to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Act as a team player and seek to understand how our Customer Care Professionals impact the organization as a whole.
- Focus on KPI’s and TEOA Metrics
- React positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable. Approach daily activities with a positive and professional attitude. Skills and Abilities
- Effective listening and communication skills (verbal & written) conveying a positive and professional attitude.
- Time Management, prioritization and organizational skills that provide the individual the ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks.
- Adaptability to respond to changing priorities and business conditions.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications. Experience with SAP, Salesforce and proven process improvement would be a plus.
- Willingness and ability to function independently or as a member of a small teamExperience & Education
SR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER: The Application Tooling Division of TE Connectivity is a worldwide engineering and manufacturing business unit that designs and manufactures application equipment, associated tooling and precision machined products for all markets. We are currently seeking a talented Maintenance Professional to join and support our Operations Team.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Person(s) performing this role are models for the TE core values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Innovation. While functioning in this role, you will be expected to operate at the highest standards of individual and corporate integrity, honor all commitments made while taking personal responsibility for actions/results, and foster an environment that encourages innovation, creativity, excellence and results through teamwork. Our organization strives to practice leadership that teaches, inspires, and promotes full participation of all employees combined with a foundational belief in continuous career development.
This position requires a mix of manufacturing engineering and industrial engineering skills. The individual will be responsible for transforming a process based manufacturing plant into a cellular, part family based manufacturing plant. This will include, but not be limited to: data mining, process analysis, process creation, capital equipment selection, and line balancing.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR: TE Connectivity’s Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity’s EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Work Facts of TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Associate
TE Connectivity Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest TE Connectivity to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply TE Connectivity Jobs: Official Site.