TCF Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, TCF receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at TCF can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company. As of March 31, 2018, TCF had $23.4 billion in total assets and 318 bank branches in Illinois, Minnesota, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Arizona and South Dakota providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF, through its subsidiaries, also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states and commercial inventory finance business in all 50 states and Canada.
TCF Job Opportunities & Application Process
TCF receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in TCF, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Mail Clerk: Responsible for processing routine work in a prioritized order. Ensures that work is completed within the prescribed deadline.
Additional Responsibilities Specific to this Position:
- Interoffice duties- researching/directing incoming postal mail, reviewing tub manifests, spoiled postage processing, and accountable mail tracking delivers with Pac Trac scanner
- Researches/fulfills customer service request for Interoffice/Outgoing Mail
- Prepare incoming and outgoing tubs for branches in Minnesota
- Delivers copy paper to the convenience centers
- Delivers time sensitive reports to the convenience centers each morning
- Pick up of newspapers at the store located in PCC for delivery to the convenience center
- Backup for the following functions
- Operates the Connect Plus postage
- Daily Courier/Messenger runs
- Return Mail
- Creates image CD’s for Cash Management clients by using Rimage and Director Archive Applications
- Researches Statement Error Tracking Form request from Retail Banking
- Processes RDI daily notices using TRIPS RDI software
- Other duties as assigned
- Intermediate PC skills with Microsoft Suite (Word and Excel) and overall MS Windows
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
Call Center Representative: You will be rewarded for your success with promotional opportunities within our organization. At TCF, we believe internal promotions are the key to our growth so we actively prepare our team members for their next role.
This position is for those who are eager to learn, thrive in a challenging role and would like to see their hard work recognized and rewarded. If this sounds like you, we invite you to start your career with TCF today!
- Utilize your internet savvy to help your customers troubleshoot and navigate our online banking, bill pay and mobile banking app.
- Educate customers on the policies that can affect their accounts, keep our customer’s informed so they can make knowledgeable financial decisions.
- Apply strong problem solving skills to resolve complex account issues
- Help protect our customers from fraud by providing guidance when debit cards or checks are lost or stolen. Guide customers through the dispute process when unusual activity has already occurred.
- Provide an explanation of circumstances when fees are assessed to a customer’s account. Educate customers on options to avoid future fees.
- Recommend the right products and services to our customers based on their individual needs. Guide customers through the process to enroll or open new products and services.
Relationship Banker (Teller): As part of our retail banking team, you will provide the responsive, friendly service and can-do approach that helps TCF make banking easier for our customers. You will have a hands-on role in helping us provide essential banking products and services that are aligned with our customers’ financial needs, schedules and lifestyles.
- Provide customers with the respectful, informed, and friendly assistance that builds their trust and loyalty.
- Complete customers’ transactions accurately, quickly, professionally, and with a smile.
- Help customers understand their accounts thoroughly and identify TCF products and services that can meet their needs. Cultivate the knowledge and relationships that will help you serve our customers better and meet your individual sales goals.
- Help us protect our customers and our business. That includes maintaining a balanced terminal, following procedures and security protocols, correcting errors promptly, protecting customer information, and ensuring compliance with internal and governmental policies and regulations. If a question or problem arises, you’ll work with our customers and other TCF team members to investigate it and resolve it.
Quality Assurance Specialist: Quality Assurance Specialist measures the consultant’s performance and identifies opportunities for improvement, both individually and holistically, across all customer interactions. The team audits high risk transactions for compliance, risk, customer expectations, accuracy and completeness. The team also participates in listening sessions to ensure alignment quality assurance requirements.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Evaluate an average of 20 customer interactions each day.
- Monitor adherence to quality assurance requirements, provide written feedback to improve call quality, accuracy and productivity.
- Support Customer Service Principles and Behavior Expectations.
- Identify red flags and escalate to the appropriate department.
- Provide written and verbal feedback /coaching to contact center leadership when appropriate.
- Participate in calibration sessions, team meetings and training classes.
- Perform monthly reviews on TCF services, products and transactions to identify inconsistencies and drive new behaviors.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Work Facts of TCF
TCF Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Quality Assurance Specialist, Relationship Banker (Teller), Call Center Representative, Mail Clerk
TCF Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest TCF to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply TCF Jobs: Official Site.