Taylor Morrison Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Taylor Morrison receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Taylor Morrison can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Your Better Tomorrow Starts Here
Taylor Morrison is a place where you can build your career with the unwavering support of your team. We have rewarding career opportunities across the country. Whether you are working in sales, construction, finance, the corporate office, or anything in between, you will have the opportunity to thrive each day. Explore our available careers and work for a top-notch company that cares about you, our homeowners, and the communities in which we build.
Taylor Morrison builds communities, literally and figuratively. We’re not only a good neighbor in all of the communities we call home, but in how we build the bond of community within. Community Responsibility represents one of our core values as a national home-builder, to create opportunities for people to thrive wherever they live. We team up to donate to local charities dear to our hearts, and team members volunteer their own personal time to be part of community outreach. You can sense you are part of something bigger here in the Taylor Morrison family whether at your desk or out volunteering in the greater community.
Taylor Morrison Job Opportunities & Application Process
Taylor Morrison receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Taylor Morrison , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Business Applications Analyst
Job Description Summary
As an IT Business Applications Analyst II working for Taylor Morrison you will be the liaison between the Production & Field business users and IT with a background or strong understanding of the purchasing/operations side of the homebuilding industry. This position reports to the IT Production Application Manager. By far the majority of the IT Business Analyst’s activities are related to Production business systems support, reporting and process improvement projects. This position works closely with the business end users to provide support and gather requirements for reporting needs as well to meet their business objectives for improvements and efficiency gains. The Production Business Analyst should have some knowledge and experience of Homebuilding Production systems and processes and have the ability to document the objectives of the business into requirements for design, development and execution.
We trust that as an IT Business Applications Analyst II you will: (responsibilities)
- Support and Train Production back office and field end users on all production related systems
- Troubleshoot system and process issues to resolution
- Perform change management activities as necessary with system changes
- Test, validate and sign-off system upgrades prior to production release
- Document detailed business requirements and work closely with the business to address data and reporting needs
- Build and maintain various reports utilizing T-SQL, SSRS, Power BI, and Power Shell scripting.
- Maintain production applications for User access and master data maintenance
Perform quarterly SOX Compliance audit reviews of in-SOX systems
Create and maintain training documentation for reports created
Actively participate in numerous cross-functional teams and projects to standardize processes and implement best practices.
You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
About you: (requirements)
- Associate’s degree with 3+ years’ experience
- Previous experience or extensive knowledge in homebuilding industry performing purchasing system setup and tasks
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Previous experience using Newstar Enterprise a plus
- Knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office products (Visio and MS Project a plus)
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot issues to find solutions
- Strong knowledge and use of Excel, SQL, Pivot Tables
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as SSRS, Power BI or other reporting tools
- Documenting requirements
- Tracking project schedule and status
- Strong communication skills with all levels from end user to management
- Knowledge of homebuilding production processes and procedures (e.g. purchasing, scheduling)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer – and their needs – first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care – Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Work Facts of Taylor Morrison
Taylor Morrison Working Hours
- Architectural Manager, Area Sales Manager, Assistant Superintendent, Business Applications Analyst, Communications Specialist, Community Management Director
Taylor Morrison Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Taylor Morrison to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Taylor Morrison Jobs: Official Site.