Taco Bueno Job Application Online
With the job application to Taco Bueno, you can take an important step in your career and get your dream job. In this article, you will be able to learn what Taco Bueno vacancies are, how you can apply, job requirements and Taco Bueno recruitment processes.
Are you ready for a career sizzling with potential? Being a part of Bueno is more than a job – it’s a chance to see what you’re made of and to take hold of your future. Just check out a few of the reasons why a career with us is more Bueno.
- Learn the restaurant trade inside and out
- Learn how to run a successful business that puts your talents to work
- Work with people of integrity who are dedicated and respectful
- Help create a profitable business
We are committed to making careers with us as fulfilling as our food is fresh – that’s why each one of our crew members is an important part of making Bueno happen! Think you have what it takes to be on team Bueno? Browse our available full- and part-time positions below. We look forward to hearing from you and to seeing if you’d be a great addition to team Bueno!
Open Positions: Cashier, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisor, Taco Maker
Taco Bueno is a U.S.-based, fast-food restaurant chain specializing in Tex-Mex- style Mexican cuisine. The company is currently headquartered in Irving, Texas; its first location opened in Abilene, Texas in 1967. The food chain has locations in Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Colorado and Texas.
Taco Bueno Job Opportunities & Application Process
You can find the latest Taco Bueno job postings below, you can find detailed information about the positions.
Taco Bueno receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Taco Bueno, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Shift Manager: Let’s taco-bout the start of one awesome career. Taco Bueno is looking for Shift Managers who will lead our teams and be an ambassador for our Bueno brand.
- Energized ready to start your shift attitude
- Lead, coach and develop crew members to provide the best customer experience
- Oversee staffing needs, including jumping in when needed to ensure shift runs smoothly
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant
- Support the General and Assistant Manager in achieving the restaurant business goals including: sales, food and paper costs, labor costs, cash handling/ controls and inventory management
- Handle guest complaints or concerns effectively and professionally
* Competitive pay and generous benefits, including employee meal discounts
* Flexible full-time or part-time work schedule that makes sense for you
* One-on-one, self-paced training, and promotion from within
* Opportunity to gain experience in all aspects of restaurant operations, from customer service to food prep, cash handling and opening/closing duties
* Defined career paths for those who are interested in a career at Taco Bueno
If you’re interested in a position that rewards your commitment, then Taco Bueno is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Taco Bueno team.
Our candidate has a strong customer focus, initiative, and a can-do attitude. We’re looking for real team players who can take and receive direction well and accomplish many tasks during one of our action-packed shifts. Whether you’re wearing a headset and manning the drive-thru, greeting customers and running the register, preparing menu items, loading stock or keeping the restaurant clean and inviting, your accuracy and attention to detail are qualities that will make you a star player on the Taco Bueno team.
Assistant Manager: The Assistant Manager is responsible for the aiding the General Manager on overall operations, appearance, profitability and service and quality standards of the restaurant. The Assistant Manager is responsible for maintaining company standards on his/her shifts by managing, directing, developing and empowering Shift Managers and Crew Members. In the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is the lead manager in the restaurant and will be held accountable to executing all company standards.
Taco Bueno Printable Application Form
If there is a job application form where you can apply for Taco Bueno, you can download it here and complete the application by completing the required sections.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Download Taco Bueno Application PDF
How to Apply Taco Bueno Jobs: Official Site