T Mobile Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, T Mobile receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at T Mobile can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
T-Mobile International AG is a German holding company for Deutsche Telekom AG’s various mobile communications subsidiaries outside Germany. Based in Bonn, Germany, its subsidiaries operates GSM, UMTS and LTE-based cellular networks in Europe, the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company has financial stakes in mobile operators in both Central and Eastern Europe.
T Mobile Job Opportunities & Application Process
T Mobile receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in T Mobile, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
BUSINESS ANALYSIS MANAGER – DATA SCIENCE
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The OCB team is looking for an experienced Business Analysis Manager to provide consultative expertise in the areas of financial analysis, statistics, business case development, and reporting. This role will require maintaining close working relationship with both internal partners and external vendors to better understand the analytical challenges of the department, provide innovative and insightful solutions to increase portfolio liquidation, provide ad-hoc analytical support, and to help craft sustainable, quality metrics around agency performance.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ad-hoc analysis of department specific challenges including independent data extraction, core analysis of the problem, presentation of findings, and implementation of resulting reporting/data collection requirements
- Perform portfolio deep dives to find opportunities for new initiatives that help drive department revenue
- Utilize data obtained from agencies and outside sources to optimize commission rates and operational performance of the portfolio
- Examine and challenge core assumptions in financial models, introduce rational methodologies, and deliver timely and accurate forecasting
- Understand key performance drivers to uncover risks and opportunities and proactively recommend changes to department operations
- Create executive level presentations to present complex analysis in a clear and concise manner
- 7+ years of experience in analytical roles
- Bachelor’s degree (data science, finance, economics, mathematics etc.) or equivalent experience. MBA preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of analytical concepts and techniques including: forecasting, modeling, cost-benefit analysis, variance analysis, sensitivity analysis, predictive analytics, what-if scenarios, optimization, decision trees, performance metrics and scoring
- Comfort in extracting, consolidating, and analyzing large sets of data
- Proficient with SQL, Excel (VBA, charting, etc.), Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
- Advanced statistical knowledge with experience utilizing statistical software such as R, SAS, etc.
- Innovative thinker that employs creative approaches to problem-solving
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present information at all levels of the organization and convey analytical concepts to a non-analytical audience
- Wireless industry experience preferred
Work Facts of T Mobile
T Mobile Working Hours
- Customer Service Representative, Part-Time Retail Sales Associate, Full-Time Retail Sales Associate, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Bilingual Store Associate, Bilingual Store Manager, Account Representative, Administrative Assistant, IT Quality Assurance Associate
T Mobile Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest T Mobile to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply T Mobile Jobs: visit Official Site