T.J.Maxx Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, T.J.Maxx receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at T.J.Maxx can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At The TJX Companies, Inc., our mission is to exceed the expectations of our customers, every day. We strive to deliver exceptional value on an exciting, ever-changing selection of quality, brand name, off-price fashions for family and home – in an atmosphere that’s friendly and fun.
To accomplish this, we depend on our Associates to provide a courteous, helpful, and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. In return, we’ve created a workplace that values honesty, mutual respect, teamwork, and high standards — and where every person has the chance to excel.
Search our database to find current Store and Distribution Center job openings at any of our nationwide TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods locations. Using this Website, you can search for a job, print an application for employment, and view the benefits of working for The TJX Companies, Inc.
T.J.Maxx Job Opportunities & Application Process
T.J.Maxx receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in T.J.Maxx, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we offer the following benefits for full-time Associates:
- Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurances, short-term disability (if applicable), vision discount program, and 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Competitive paid time off and Associate discounts
For part-time Associates, we offer the following benefits:
- Optional participation in a 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Associate discounts
Work Facts of T.J.Maxx
T.J.Maxx Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 9:30am-9:30pm;
- Sunday: 11:00am-8:00pm
- Sales Associate, Merchandise Associate, Department Supervisor, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, District Loss Prevention Manager, Decorative Home Product Development Specialist, Distribution Center General Warehouse Associate, District Secretary, Financial Analyst, Financial Control Analyst, Front End Control Officer, Legal Secretary, Loss Prevention Detective, Part-Time Merchandise Associate, Merchandise Coordinator, Regional Human Resources Manager, Regional Training Manager, Store Detective
T.J.Maxx Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest T.J.Maxx to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Yes. Download Application Form
How to Apply T.J.Maxx Jobs: Official Site.