Swarovski Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Swarovski receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Swarovski can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Swarovski is an Austrian producer of lead glass headquartered in Wattens, Austria. The company is split into three major industry areas: the Swarovski Crystal Business, that primarily produces lead glass jewelry and accessories; Swarovski Optik, which produces optical instruments such as telescopes and binoculars; Tyrolit, a manufacturer of grinding, sawing, drilling, and dressing tools, as well as a supplier of tools and machines.
Swarovski Job Opportunities & Application Process
Swarovski receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Swarovski, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Consultants: You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance goals through the following expectations:
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedules including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership through demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident and have a passion for selling.
In addition –
- Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
Swarovski Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Swarovski to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Swarovski
Swarovski Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 11:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Keyholder, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Swarovski Jobs: visit Official Site.