Super 8 Hotel Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Super 8 Hotel receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Super 8 Hotel can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Super 8
Super 8 Worldwide, formerly Super 8 Motels, is the world’s largest budget hotel chain, with hotels in the United States and Canada, as well as newer properties in China. The company is a subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide, formerly a part of Cendant.
Wyndham Worldwide strives to maximize the contributions of each individual so that diversity in perspective, talent, and background keeps us an exceptional travel partner, a successful company, and a great place to work. To that end, we are proud to recognize and reward our associates for their talent, hard work, and dedication to our signature Count On Me! service culture with a competitive total rewards package. Additionally, we are committed to helping our associates lead healthier lifestyles while balancing family, work and other responsibilities.
Super 8 Hotel Job Opportunities & Application Process
Super 8 Hotel receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Super 8 Hotel, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Specialist, Hotel Integration
- Manage and provide support to new owners in maximizing their revenue potential by developing and establishing strategies while ensuring the complete and accurate submission of property datapack for the
- Knights Inn Brand and other economy brands as needed.
- Maintaining high quality of property information by validating, market research and review of property information on existing distribution channels.
- Collaborate and assist new owners to develop and execute successful strategic goals to maximizing their potential to become successful, utilizing the tools and resources available with the respective brand affiliation and being part of WHG.
- Accomplish objectives set by leaders by ensuring established processes are deployed and in place for measuring success and franchisee satisfaction.
- Additional responsibilities to enhance franchisee experience as identified and/or assigned.
- Contributes and assists team effort by taking on the lead role with the Hotel Integration team in providing reporting to Managers for GDS/OTA visibility to enhance revenue potential.
- Work closely and collaborate with Hotel Integration Managers in making sure the Field Sales opportunities are identified and assist in setting them up in various distribution /marketing channels, i.e. Fed Rooms, CLC, AAA, Lanyon, etc.
- Participate in various special projects and committees aimed towards enhancing internal processes to include:
- OTA Pre-launch efforts
- Field Sales initiatives for Economy and Mid-scale properties.
- Associate engagement
- Work with the Managers in the effort to assist Franchise Integration department heads in the planning and forecasting processes, as well as, special project needs.
- Work closely with Field Operations to collaborate and coordinate reporting efforts and joint initiatives supporting the Franchise Integration and overall Franchise Services Organization.
- Use conflict resolution skills and resolve issues and coordinate with internal departments to assist in overcoming roadblocks
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and maintaining quality service provided to the property
- Business Analysis – Review property data with regards to RevPAR, QA, Wyndham Rewards etc. post opening and work with managers to identify opportunities and the root cause of issues to ensure process success.
- Communication – Effective Communication skills
- Industry- Requires level of professional knowledge and discipline of related fields in the industry
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience in the Hospitality/Hotel industry.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in hotel industry (Front Office/ Reservations/Revenue Management)
- Familiarity with hospitality or franchise operations.
- Proficient in the use of automated systems, pc and software programs including: Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
Work Facts of Super 8 Hotel
Super 8 Hotel Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Guest Services Clerk, Maintenance Worker, Houskeeper, Bell Person, Customer Service Representative, Inventory Clerk, Receptionist, Manager
Super 8 Hotel Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Super 8 Hotel to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Super 8 Jobs: visit Official Site