SunTrust Bank Job Application Online
SunTrust Bank wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at SunTrust Bank can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at SunTrust Bank. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a SunTrust Bank job.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. is an American bank holding company. The largest subsidiary is SunTrust Bank. It had US$199 billion in assets as of March 31, 2018. SunTrust Bank’s most direct corporate parent was established in 1891 in Atlanta, where its headquarters remain.
SunTrust Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
SunTrust Bank is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Our Branch Banking Teammates are often the first to meet new clients and the ones who start them on the path to reaching their financial goals. We help them buy homes, grow businesses, send kids to college and build their futures. By having a conversation, we can understand what our clients need, and can create customized product and service solutions that address them. Our most important job as the face of the Company is to build a lasting relationship that help us match our clients with the exact solutions they need to help them reach their financial goals.
In addition to completing complex Teller transactions, performs functions such a scheduling Teller line team, provides input into performance reviews and may participate in conducting reviews with Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager. May participate in the selection/hiring process of Tellers. Completes operational functions such as approving transactions, cash control, branch security, internal control. Demonstrates competency with all Teller application transactions and process Teller operations. Identifies sales referral opportunities and makes appropriate referrals. Ensures that all Tellers are aware of, and participating in, achievement of service and sales goals. Responsible for coaching and development of Tellers, and Operations of Teller line. Advanced Teller and Basic Sales and Service skill set. Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures and risk management policies. Responsible for ensuring that all business transactions and practices in the individual’s span of control comply with all regulations and the Code of Conduct. Pursue on-going education of the Company products, services, and other lines of business.
- Three years experience at a comparable financial institution, or more than three years retail service and sales with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention.
- Must have cash handling or payment transactions and client facing experience.
- Similar head teller role at a comparable financial institution
- Ability to uncover referral opportunities and provide strong leadership
The Universal Banker is responsible for providing an exceptional in-branch client experience by handling every client need from sales to service. Utilizing a needs-based selling approach, the Universal Banker will provide solutions based on client needs and how they like to conduct their banking. Ensure the client feels welcome and provide them with a one stop experience in processing transactions and fulfilling their sales and service needs. Time spent in various aspects of this role will vary depending upon branch traffic and needs and the role of other teammates in the branch. Proportion of time spent on each will vary day to day.
Establish new banking relationships with clients ensuring they are offered all the products and services that are appropriate given their financial needs. Retain and deepen existing client relationships through a needs based selling approach and delivering exceptional client experience. Provide account servicing and maintenance, and assist with problem resolution for clients in accordance with all established procedures and regulations. Process transactions accurately, assist with operational activities and responsibilities, and maintain flexibility between performing teller and sales related transactions. Encourage clients to use self-service banking solutions including, ATMs, on-line, and mobile banking to enhance their service experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum six months experience as a Teller or In-Store Financial Services Representative with our Company, or one year of experience in another financial company including some or all of the following: service, sales, cash handling or payment transaction experience.
- Demonstrates ability to interact confidently with clients.
- Ability to identify, evaluate and resolve client financial needs.
- Cash handling and/or payment transaction experience in a medium to high volume environment with established processing procedures and controls
- Basic math and numeric sequencing aptitude.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities during the course of a business day
- Possesses skill, ability and aptitude to deliver industry-leading service, perform routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and basic sales functions as well as basic teller transactions.
- Commit to advancing knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve personal and business clients.
- Contributions made to meeting and exceeding client service and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining relationships.
- Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service behaviors that contribute to delivering an extraordinary client interaction.
- Knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Supervision and/or assistance needed with more complex platform tasks.
- Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including meeting the qualification standards imposed by the Loan Originator Compensation rule of the Truth in Lending Act.
- College level courses
- One year experience as a Teller, Client Service Specialist, or In-Store Financial Services Representative with our Company, or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; two years’ experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment.
- Assist with daily processing and recording of check payments received. Perform account maintenance and post transactions in servicing system and Online Check Deposit, to include loan payments, payment adjustments, GL payment postings and agency recovery payments.
- Update monthly recoveries report, update account notes and reconcile remittance invoices for recoveries and commissions to appropriate GL. Responsible for recovery payment entries and maintenance of the recovery log.
- Work with the Account Servicing department on disputes; research and find resolution in a timely manner.
- Assist with the updating of funding reports to ensure control totals match what is being submitted through daily batch processing.
- Provide administrative support to Finance and Account Services departments to include assistance with department emails, simple and in-depth research, filing, faxing, copying, imaging, printing and mailing.
- Process and distribute department mail as needed.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of and compliance with all SunTrust departmental and security policies and procedures, as well as federal regulations applicable to the position, including Bank Secrecy Act requirements. Complete all required compliance training as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and make recommendations to implement process improvements.
Education: High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent is required.
Ten Key by touch.
A minimum of three years of administrative/accounting support, including financial services and data entry experience. Experience in MS Office with intermediate level of Excel.
Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team environment. Must have the ability to perform comprehensive and objective analysis, and possess excellent problem solving skills. Strong decision making, analytical and investigative abilities with attention to detail, accuracy and a self-starter.
Software: Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Work Facts of SunTrust Bank
SunTrust Bank Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Bank Teller, Manager, Work Plan Manager-IT Technology Planner, Windows Integration Engineer, Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst, UNIX Server Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Technical Specialist, Services Banker, Testing & Validation Analyst, Teller Lead, Teller Coordinator, Server Metrics Specialist, Database Analyst, Corporate Risk Information and Technology Director, Business Deposits Analytics Manager, Wealth Management Strategist, Business Intelligence Engineer, Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst
SunTrust Bank Printable Application Form
You can download SunTrust Bank printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SunTrust Bank Jobs: Official Site.