SunTrust Bank Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SunTrust Bank receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SunTrust Bank can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
When you join one of the nation’s leading banks, you can expect a career that offers you the opportunities to expand your skill set and achieve your goals. We are passionate about Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being. Helping instill a sense of confidence in the financial circumstances of clients, communities, teammates and shareholders is at the center of everything we do.
SunTrust Bank Job Opportunities & Application Process
SunTrust Bank receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SunTrust Bank, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
- Assist with daily processing and recording of check payments received. Perform account maintenance and post transactions in servicing system and Online Check Deposit, to include loan payments, payment adjustments, GL payment postings and agency recovery payments.
- Update monthly recoveries report, update account notes and reconcile remittance invoices for recoveries and commissions to appropriate GL. Responsible for recovery payment entries and maintenance of the recovery log.
- Work with the Account Servicing department on disputes; research and find resolution in a timely manner.
- Assist with the updating of funding reports to ensure control totals match what is being submitted through daily batch processing.
- Provide administrative support to Finance and Account Services departments to include assistance with department emails, simple and in-depth research, filing, faxing, copying, imaging, printing and mailing.
- Process and distribute department mail as needed.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of and compliance with all SunTrust departmental and security policies and procedures, as well as federal regulations applicable to the position, including Bank Secrecy Act requirements. Complete all required compliance training as assigned.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned and make recommendations to implement process improvements.
Education: High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent is required.
Ten Key by touch.
A minimum of three years of administrative/accounting support, including financial services and data entry experience. Experience in MS Office with intermediate level of Excel.
Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team environment. Must have the ability to perform comprehensive and objective analysis, and possess excellent problem solving skills. Strong decision making, analytical and investigative abilities with attention to detail, accuracy and a self-starter.
Software: Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
Work Facts of SunTrust Bank
SunTrust Bank Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-6:00pm;
- Saturday: 8:30am-2:00pm;
- Closed Sunday
- Bank Teller, Manager, Work Plan Manager-IT Technology Planner, Windows Integration Engineer, Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst, UNIX Server Engineer, Regional Sales Manager, Technical Specialist, Services Banker, Testing & Validation Analyst, Teller Lead, Teller Coordinator, Server Metrics Specialist, Database Analyst, Corporate Risk Information and Technology Director, Business Deposits Analytics Manager, Wealth Management Strategist, Business Intelligence Engineer, Wholesale Credit Modeling Analyst
SunTrust Bank Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SunTrust Bank to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SunTrust Jobs: Official Site