Sundance Vacations Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sundance Vacations receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sundance Vacations can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Join the Sundance Vacations Team and Build a Career You’ll Love
If you think working for a vacation company is awesome? You’re right! Check out these videos of what career opportunities you can have at Sundance Vacations!
sundance-vacations-happy-employeesYou can see all Sundance Vacations career opportunities to determine which one is a fit for you. With 10 locations spread across four states, you can be sure to find a career that fits you and your personal goals. We value our employees as, after all, they are what drives the company to help us reach the goals we set forth. They also are an integral part and share in the successes we have as a company. Sundance Vacations is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to selecting candidates who possess and exhibit the qualities of professionalism, honesty and integrity. For more information about our mission statement, click here. For the latest news follow us @TravelSundance on Twitter. For more information regarding employment, click the: Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Founded in 1991, by John and Tina Dowd, Sundance Vacations still has a number of its original employees. This includes our very first employee, Clara Fellows, who joins a number of other employees that have been with the company for over 25 years. We have also been listed on the “Best Places to Work” lists for New Jersey and Pennsylvania multiple times in the last five years. Now with over 400 current employees company-wide, the company that started with just two people, has grown to become a leader in the travel industry.
Below you will find links that will take you to the career opportunities. Our sales offices are located in Harrisburg (PA), Pittsburgh (PA), King of Prussia (PA), and Parsippany (NJ). We also have call centers in Hazleton (PA), Shamokin (PA) and Tamaqua (PA) as well as our corporate headquarters, located in Wilkes-Barre (PA) which serves as a sales and marketing office.
Sundance Vacations Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sundance Vacations receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sundance Vacations , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Sundance Vacations is seeking a qualified API developer. The API developer would work with teams to build and ensure adequate functionality of various web solutions. Candidate develops services and APIs to support front-end development needs based on business requirements.
The software engineer will perform tasks within an Agile development construct and be involved in all phases of the development engineering process including requirements definition, design, development, test and demonstration during each release and sprint. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with the team at daily scrums, to work through road blocks to resolve issues quickly, and with management and customers. The candidate also must be comfortable working on a small team and taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
As an API developer at Sundance Vacations, you will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment working with business analysts and partners to develop, innovate, and enhance business processes throughout the organization. You will be a key member of our team that ensures our systems are fast, available and scalable.
Job Requirements/Basic Qualifications:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have experience with developing APIs to support front-end development needs. In particular, REST APIs.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities
- Designs for high performance and scalability
- Strong collaboration skills are required
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Math, or related technical field or equivalent
- Programming experience in Object Oriented languages and Software Development Life Cycle (C#, Java, C++)
- Database skills (SQL, Oracle, SQL Server) .
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database driven, web-based applications
- Self-motivated and a proven track record in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Website design
- Agile software development
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Tool integration projects
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with JIRA
Work Facts of Sundance Vacations
Sundance Vacations Working Hours
- API Developer, Travel Consultant, Sales and Travel Consultant, Senior Web Developer, Customer Experience Manager
Sundance Vacations Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sundance Vacations to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sundance Vacations Jobs: Official Site.