Suddenlink Job Application Online
Suddenlink wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Suddenlink can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Suddenlink . Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Suddenlink job.
Suddenlink Communications is an American telecommunications subsidiary of Altice USA which specializes in cable television, high-speed internet, broadband phone, home security and advertising.
Suddenlink Job Opportunities & Application Process
Suddenlink is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Retail Sales Agent
As a Retail Sales Associate, you have the opportunity to create a positive customer experience by pairing products and services to solve customer needs. A Retail Sales Associate also provides assistance with billing or service questions, processes payments, and exchanges and issues out company equipment. You are able to engage with the customer to understand their needs and your knowledge of mobility and fixed line products and services will allow you to identify options to best fit the customer’s needs. You will discover and learn about our comprehensive list of products and the solutions available to support the customer.
Your enthusiasm about the brand, products and service offerings attract the interest of the customer. You understand the best customer experience starts with you, along with support of your team members. You will work to achieve sales goals, educate customers about the brand, products and service offerings, while creating an engaging customer experience using cutting edge operational tools and processes.
- Greet visitors as they enter the store and identify the reason for their visit, in a consistently courteous and professional manner.
- Provide quality internal and external customer service by representing the Company in a consistently courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrate analytical proficiency and diagnostic skills in resolving customer issues on first contact, exhibiting empowerment/ownership, with appropriate follow-through.
- Demonstrates a strong passion for selling Optimum’s/Suddenlink’s mobile and fixed line products and services.
- Meet and exceeds sales and operations targets.
- Delivers exceptional customer service by explaining the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Optimum/Suddenlink.
- Maintains a respectful and professional behavior, putting the customer first; creating experiences that enhance the Altice USA, Optimum/Suddenlink brands and promote customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Customer Engagement, fostering an environment of continuous improvement.
- Performs all work-related tasks in a professional manner that is in compliance with Altice USA’s policies and procedures in a customer facing, multi-product environment.
- Collaborate with other Retail Sales Associates, Team Leaders, Supervisors, and Managers as required.
- Serves as a mentor to other team members, providing instruction, support and direction as required.
- Communicates with other departments to troubleshoot system problems and resolve.
- Utilize extensive product knowledge and retail sales experience to find solutions aimed to meet and exceed customer’s needs. This includes completing end-to-end customer transactions, including collecting payments, updating customer profiles, recovering and issuing equipment as well as assisting with general inquiries.
- Determine customer needs and educate the customer in order to sell or upgrade services.
- Demonstrates integrity while accessing customer databases and/or paper reference material to locate customer records and research account history.
- Exercises positive and cooperative behavior that promotes teamwork.
- Provides input and suggestions related to process improvements.
- Promotes and represents the Altice brand in all customer interactions.
- Communicates customer feedback on current needs and trends to management.
- Understands the business and science of operating an Altice Retail Store and how the departments interact, and the employee’s role in contributing to its success.
- Knowledge and understanding of sale techniques
- Retail sales or equivalent experience required
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision making
- Maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- Engage customers with excellent listening skills and patience; with a passion to deliver world class customer service
- Excellent written, verbal communications
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting and related cash handling skills
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Affinity for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities, working in a performance-measured environment
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Must be flexible and adaptable with schedule and able to travel to multiple work locations (within 35 miles)
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Internal applicants with demonstrated strong performance in customer-facing roles are preferred
News 12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
News 12 New Jersey is looking for the right individual to be the primary presenter of news and other content across all platforms including social media in a way that connects with viewers, demonstrating credibility, authority and broadly based knowledge of news. The News Anchor will assist in the writing, copy editing, researching and coordinating of news programming and other content presentation. Develop sources, maintain contacts and pursue leads that result in original stories. Provide leadership that encourages excellence and assist in the smooth operation of the organization. Maintain a deep level of familiarity with issues, newsmakers, and current events. Will act as field reporter as assigned as well as respond to breaking news and other urgent newsroom situations as required. Position is responsible for participating in promotional activities including public appearances, will also participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Minimum of four years full-time professional news experience including two years anchoring experience preferred.
Highly effective on-air performance, excellent news judgment, and extensive knowledge of local and national current events and history, newsmakers, and issues are required.
Should have excellent news writing and copy editing ability for all platforms including social media.
Knowledge of news gathering equipment and news production techniques.
Knowledge of libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
Ability to conduct probing, in-depth and engaging interviews and enhances stories by providing insight and perspective.
Ability to think quickly and respond appropriately in high pressure situations.
Resi Direct Sales Acct Exec
At Suddenlink we understand Sales Representatives. You thrive on the freedom and independence that comes with being in direct sales. You enjoy having the power to bring your product to your customers. You are committed to selling more to make more, putting yourself in control of your career success.
Ask our top Sales Representatives what they love about working at Suddenlink and they will share a feeling of great and friendly competition. In addition to a strong culture of team work, our Direct Sales Representatives enjoy many of the benefits below.
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid training including leadership and development training
- Free cable and Internet service within our service area
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Sales leads in protected territories
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition discounts with local and national colleges
- Eligible for all inclusive trip (carry-over)
- Fun & competitive work environment
What we are looking for:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Work Facts of Suddenlink
Suddenlink Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
- Field Services Technician, Customer Support Representative, Broadband Technician, Construction Technician, Account Executive, Outbound Sales Representative, Door to Door Representative, Direct Sales Supervisor, Headend Technician, Field Services Supervisor, Quality Assurance Inspector, Operations Technician, Retail Sales Agent, Marketing Specialist, Sales Engineer, Recruiter, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Dispatcher, Collections Specialist, Technical Trainer, IT Coordinator, Fiscal Operations Analyst, Technical Operations Manager, Facility Technician
Suddenlink Printable Application Form
You can download Suddenlink printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Suddenlink Jobs: Official Site.