Studio Movie Grill Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Studio Movie Grill receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Studio Movie Grill can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Studio Movie Grill is the leader and innovator of the in-theater dining movie concept. SMG currently owns and operates 20 locations in 9 states (TX, GA, FL, IL, AZ, NC, IN, OH, CA). SMG was founded in 1999 and is owned by Brian Schultz. Since inception, SMG has been an innovator in the movie-grill concept, offering first run movies with unmatched food and beverage service. Additionally, SMG is a leader in sound and picture quality, online reserved seating, and alternative and specialty programming that reaches and connects with our local communities. In 2013, SMG contributed to more than 300 charitable organizations.
Studio Movie Grill Job Opportunities & Application Process
Studio Movie Grill receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Studio Movie Grill, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Bartender: As a Bartender, you ensure consistent drink quality by preparing orders in a short period of time and in accordance with recipes and guidelines established by the Food and Beverage department. You will also maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment, while providing superior guest service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Greet guests in a timely and professional manner
- Verify guests that purchase alcohol are at least 21 years of age
- Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations
- Accurately take food and beverage orders from guests in a timely manner at the bar
- Deliver food and beverage orders within established time frames
- Consistently use suggestive selling techniques
- Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar
- Assist in placing orders for all liquor and bar related supplies
- Conduct inventory of all liquor and bar related supplies
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Obtain any necessary alcohol service licensing requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience operating a full service bar
- Strong knowledge of alcohol mixology, drink menus and classic cocktail preparation
- Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent customer service skills with strong ability to interact with guests
- Verbal communication skills, and accurate math and cash handling skills
- Impeccable character
Assistant Kitchen Manager: We’re looking for team players that thrive on passion and purpose to join our team and contribute to an authentic vision to positively impact our stakeholders and the communities we serve.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, the Assistant Kitchen Manager (AKM) will effectively and efficiently assist in running a busy, high-volume kitchen. The AKM’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as second in command and oversee kitchen when Kitchen Manager is not present; monitor food safety for handling and preparation according to guidelines
- Conducts regular line checks, monitors stock levels and manages inventory to ensure recipe adherence
- Schedule and appoint tasks and responsibilities to kitchen staff
- Cleanliness & maintenance of the kitchen – ensures equipment is cleaned daily, supplies stored properly, etc.
- Assist in the training and coaching of kitchen staff
Box Office: Studio Movie Grill (SMG), known nationwide for pioneering the in-theater dining experience remains the leader of the movie-grill concept offering up first-run movies and alternate programming alongside an American Grill menu and full service bar. SMG offers competitive salary and benefits. SMG is a growing company with a culture that values its employees and customers and whose goal is to improve the world one movie at a time. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
Studio Movie Grill Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Studio Movie Grill to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Studio Movie Grill
Studio Movie Grill Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Cook, Box Office, Bartender, Assistant Kitchen Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Studio Movie Grill Jobs: Official Site.