StubHub Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, StubHub receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at StubHub can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
StubHub is the world’s largest ticket marketplace with tickets available for over 10 million live sports, music and theatre events in more than 40 countries. We enable experience-seekers to buy and sell tickets whenever and wherever they are through our desktop and mobile experiences.
Owned by eBay, StubHub reinvented the ticket marketplace in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. StubHub’s industry firsts include: the introduction of the ticketing application, interactive seat mapping, 360 degree virtual views of seating, innovative price recommendation technology and an algorithm that determines the best value on tickets. Most recently, StubHub expanded into more than 40 additional markets with the acquisition of Ticketbis in May 2016.
StubHub Job Opportunities & Application Process
StubHub receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in StubHub, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Music & Theatre – Marketing Manager
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com(an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they’ll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.comor follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebookand Instagramor YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Marketing Genre manager partners with the Lead to execute on a holistic marketing strategy that is grounded in an understanding of our customer and leverages the marketing channels, brand and product marketing to drive the right audience at the right time. He or she will be responsible partnering with marketing channels to define the integrated marketing plan and ultimately oversee the execution of the plan. This critical manager should be the team captain in energizing the marketing team to maximize efforts, while having fun and sharing best practices across the business. The Genre Marketing Manager, is a key facilitator and collaborator between the channel marketing team (paid search, digital, brand etc) and the Genre Marketing Lead. We’ve got an incredible opportunity specifically within the Music & Theatre genre, our fastest growing business unit.
The Music & Theatre Genre Marketing Manager, will be based in San Francisco, CA and report directly to the Genre Marketing Lead for Music & Theatre.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Drive integrated marketing planning & innovation for the genre: Support the Lead in developing the Genre marketing strategy to support the Genre business goals with a clear understanding of our customer, StubHub’s value proposition, the event landscape, competitive dynamics and marketing lever.
- Understand our customer needs and how they behave when searching for event experiences and buying tickets.
- Be a thought leader to identify innovation opportunities using your seasoned experience and knowledge of best-practice marketing tactic.
- Influence and lead a cross functional team to think outside the box and drive step-changes in performance.
2. Lead significant portions of the planning efforts in collaboration with the Marketing Genre Lead and marketing channels:
- Assess the appropriate channel mix, strategies for each channel appropriate for the genre in close consultation with the channel leads and Marketing Leadership team.
- Partner with the Brand & Creative team to brief and ideate on the necessary assets, messaging and CTAs to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Develop comprehensive season/artist/event and retail marketing plans to support strategy with clear objectives, timelines and tactics.
3. Execute, analyze and learn: Be accountable for the successful execution of integrated marketing campaigns:
- Monitor the performance and measure the impact of campaigns, working closely with Analytics & Finance.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and drive a test & learn mindset within the team.
- Be willing to get your hands dirty in the detail to drive operational excellence.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO:
- Be an organized, collaborative and energetic leader, empowering cross functional teams to achieve shared business goals.
- Provide customer driven strategic thinking while being operationally focused to drive execution.
- Be analytically savvy and translate numbers into actions.
- Go to live concert and/or theatre events regularly. Ideate creative ideas on how to reach our audiences more innovatively.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in marketing, preferably developing and managing integrated campaigns for large online B2C player
- BA in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Structured thinker, data driven decision maker
- Strong written and positioning skills for all materials, including business communications.
- Demonstrated hands-on management, planning, and execution and ability to meet deadlines under time pressure
- Depth of knowledge of the online media space and a passion for music & theatre.
- Strong interpersonal & cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several complex projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in developing and delivering business presentations
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with ambiguity
Work Facts of StubHub
StubHub Working Hours
- Operational Strategy Lead – Biz Dev, Social Media Solutions Marketing Lead, Programmatic Solutions Lead, Catalog Executive – English speaker, Music & Theatre – Marketing Manager
StubHub Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest StubHub to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply StubHub Jobs: Official Site.