Stream Global Services Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stream Global Services receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stream Global Services can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Stream Global Services is a premium business process outsource (BPO) service provider specializing in customer relationship management solutions including sales, customer care, technical support and back office for Fortune 1000 companies.
Stream is the provider of choice to some of the world’s leading technology, computing, telecommunications, retail, entertainment/media, healthcare and financial services companies. Our service programs are delivered through a set of standardized best practices and sophisticated technologies by a highly skilled workforce of 40,000+ employees in 57 service centers in 22 countries supporting 35 languages.
Stream continues to expand its global presence and service offerings to increase revenue, improve operational efficiencies and drive brand loyalty for our clients.
Stream Global Services Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stream Global Services receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stream Global Services, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Embedded Software Project Lead
My client is a market leading manufacturer of technology for defence applications. Due to continued and sustained growth they are currently looking to add an Embedded Software Team Lead on a permanent basis.
Please note that due to the sensitive nature of the products you must be able to obtain SC Clearance.
In this role you will be:
- Responsible for the design development and delivery of Embedded software for a number of Test Equipment systems.
- Leading a team of professional engineers that are specialists in test equipment software.
- Working closely with the Group Lead and software architects to ensure consistency and technical excellence in the software produced.
- Ensuring that our principles of design for modularity and re-use are applied effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring application of software development plans and configuration control are used in accordance with our strategic approach across the group.
- Working closely with the Test Equipment Design Authority, the Design Authority for the Unit Under Test and the End User organisations to ensure clear and concise requirements are in place supporting optimal design solutions to be delivered.
- Ideally, we are looking for an experienced Software team leader able to make decisions for software development. Applicants with significant, related, software development experience will also be considered for development into the role
- You will have a strong ability to manage a team of typically 7 software developers.
- You will need to be able to communicate effectively to people at all levels in the company across a range of mediums.
- You will have experience in working in a high technology environment where the quality and accuracy of work is essential.
- You will understand requirements and available design solutions so that you can produce accurate and cost effective estimates of work to be undertaken.
- You will be required to provide regular reports to demonstrate progress achieved and to confidently deliver software solutions to time, cost and quality.
- You will have a good understanding of software and the software development process to be able to provide effective management oversight.
- You will have a good understanding of technology used in the test equipment and the unit under test to enable correct choices to be made when needed.
- You will have project management skills to ensure good planning, delivery and cost control of software developed in the team.
Commutable from areas such as: Stevenage, Hitchin, Luton, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford and Cambridge.
Work Facts of Stream Global Services
Stream Global Services Working Hours
- Commercial Admin Assistant, Electronics Design Engineer (Lifts Ltd), Contract Test Technician, Embedded Software Project Lead
Stream Global Services Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stream Global Services to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stream Global Services Jobs: Official Site.