Stewart Title Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stewart Title receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stewart Title can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Stewart, you’ll work for a company invested in your success that respects your abilities and contributions while providing opportunities for you to flourish. We want to be a partner in helping you achieve success in your career. We value your contributions and work to contribute to your future – which helps you make a difference, both personally and professionally.
Three reasons to work at Stewart
At Stewart, we do what we say we’re going to do. That’s how we’ve always done business and will continue to do so. This kind of integrity is what has allowed us to keep our relationships strong and our success consistent. Whether you’re in our home office or one of our many offices nationwide, you’ll find Stewart employees who have long careers with our company. Why? Because they appreciate how we’re a company that works in a spirit of true partnership not only with our customers but with each other. When you pursue a career at Stewart, you’re surrounded by people who share a passion to succeed and work as a team, which means they embrace new employees and work to help you achieve your goals. So you can trust you’ll be in good company.
Stewart employs almost 6,000 associates around the world, both in large and small communities. More than 35% of our associates have been with Stewart for more than a decade and are passionate about helping people. Each Stewart associate makes a difference and has opportunities to express their ideas and viewpoints. Our associates give their all in serving our customers, and we offer rewards and recognition to employees who go the extra mile.
Although Stewart is a large, international company, we all work together for our common goal – to provide an enhanced real estate transaction process. Also, at Stewart, we encourage our employees to get out and help the community as well as participate in numerous community programs across the country. Search for a position today.
Stewart Title Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stewart Title receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stewart Title, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Stewart Information Services Corporation (NYSE-STC) is a global real estate services company, offering products and services through our direct operations, network of Stewart Trusted Providers™ and family of companies. From residential and commercial title insurance and closing and settlement services to specialized offerings for the mortgage industry, we offer the comprehensive service, deep expertise and solutions our customers need for any real estate transaction. At Stewart, we believe in building strong relationships – and these partnerships are the cornerstone of every closing, every transaction and every deal.
The Branch Manager is responsible for the daily activities of a specific branch while performing the duties of a production position
• Oversees daily activities of an escrow branch.
• Supervises staff while responsible for coaching, mentoring and training of all branch escrow staff. Manages workflow and resolves escalated issues.
• Aligns branch goals with business unit goals. Provides input to senior manager.
• Works with internal and external customers to manager all aspects of a sale, resale or refinance transactions.
• Answers questions and provides guidance regarding products, services or policies.
• Manage the entire real estate closing process, including compliance with real estate contracts, lender instructions, title requirements, TRID and company requirements and other written instructions.
• Maintains existing client base and manages ongoing client and business challenges.
• Works with sales department to ensure best working relationship with clients.
• Conducts performance reviews and recommends hiring and termination actions.
• Performs audits and recommends corrective actions. Executes corrective actions.
• Handles complex or escalated issues.
• Acts as a central point of person for branch employees.
• In charge of the customer service satisfaction of branch customers.
• May research and address inquiries regarding specific transactions and work directly with the title department, legal and/or claims department as needed.
Role Specific Knowledge:
• Requires a HS diploma and 5+ years of experience in the title industry.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the title industry.
• Relies on judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Licensed escrow officer to title officer, if applicable by state.
• Experience in a management role.
• Strong decision maker.
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills
• Ability to be a leader and take charge of situations that may arise.
Education, Licensure, and Experience:
• Completion of a High School Diploma
• Possession of an Escrow License, if applicable in state
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience of supervising and a minimum of 5 years in the title industry which includes experience in title production.
Work Facts of Stewart Title
Stewart Title Working Hours
- Escrow Processor, Branch Manager, Bank Reconciliation Processor, Business Development Officer, Escrow Officer
Stewart Title Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stewart Title to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stewart Title Jobs: Official Site.