Stericycle Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stericycle receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stericycle can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Stericycle is a compliance company that specializes in collecting and disposing regulated substances, such as medical waste and sharps, pharmaceuticals, hazardous waste, and providing services for recalled and expired goods. It also provides related education and training services, and patient communication services. The company was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, with many more bases of operation around the world, including toxic waste incinerators in Utah and North Carolina.
Stericycle Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stericycle receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stericycle, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Customer Care Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Customer Care Coordinator II to perform the duties as outlined below:
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to customers
- Strengthen clients’ brands by responding to customer inquiries, processing requests, resolving complaints, and always striving to surpass expectations
- Update customer database systems with owner record changes, diary note entries, and workflow case to completion
- Escalate customer or dealer issues to manager as appropriate
- Ensure quality of service on all phone calls
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer
- Adhere to company policies and responsibly manage time & attendance
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or some college course work completed
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or related role
- Solid verbal communication skills with a professional telephone etiquette
- Basic math, reading, writing, organizational skills, and problem solving capabilities
- Type 40+ WPM, meet required data entry and customer service experience assessments
- Meet background verification requirements
We are currently seeking a Dispatcher to provide a timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, schedules, product orders, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs. Dispatches vehicles on a pre-set route for each driver on a daily basis in the interest of efficient customer service. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Customer 1st:
- Monitor, manage and assist with SFDC cases.
- Assist Customer Service with customer requests, route changes, rescheduling for pickups/missed stops.
- Provides highest level of customer service to all customers in line with Customer 1st objectives. Company Growth:
- Assist with routine PDT/printer availability and operations.
- Build and print routes for drivers on a daily basis, including but not limited to shipping documents, route sheets, barcode labels.
- Dispatch drivers for extra or missed pick-ups.
- Reviews driver’s paperwork (VCR and log book) and files paperwork.
- Review and updates routes, new customers based on daily communication, reroutes existing customers as required.
- Debrief drivers in accordance with written SOP’s.
- Complete consolidated manifests for trailer shipments.
- Ensures that routes are balanced and accepted in BSA on a daily basis.
- Forwards VCR (Vehicle Condition Report) reports to Transportation Supervisor/Manager for maintenance request.
- Assists drivers with problems/issues as issues arise (during the day or at the end of the route).
- Prepares reviews and stamps all manifests.
- Assists Trans Supervisor/Manager as needed/directed.
- Download PDTs from previous night
- Handle 3rd Party Hauler paperwork
Customer Service Representative
In a world where cellphones make communication possible anytime and anywhere, it has become a priority for many companies to have their calls answered at all times of the day. Stericycle Communication Solutions, a leader in the call center industry, provides live operator services to assist commercial and healthcare businesses process their telephone calls more effectively and efficiently. Whether it’s a phone call to a plumber about a leak or a call to a physician about a sick baby or an appointment, we are here to help, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are currently recruiting for front line customer experience agents to help process inbound and outbound calls in one of our many fast-growing call centers across the U.S. No prior customer service or healthcare experience is necessary; however, we do look for energetic, customer centric, detail-oriented individuals who fit in well with our strong company culture. Various shift options, competitive benefits, including tuition reimbursement and paid time-off, are just some of the things you can expect as an employee at Stericycle. Essential Duties & Responsibilities: – Answer urgent and non-urgent phone calls using computer-telephony integration – Provide information, document interactions, or schedule appointments using predefined scripts and templates – Deliver message content back to clients
– Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language – Ability to speak clearly and project good voice tone – Ability to accurately document and present information during phone interactions – Ability to multitask while on the phone – Ability to keep information confidential – Bilingual Spanish a plus *LI
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Work Facts of Stericycle
Stericycle Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Customer Service Representative, Customer Care Coordinator
Stericycle Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stericycle to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stericycle Jobs: Official Site.