Stein Mart Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stein Mart receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stein Mart can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Stein Mart is an American discount men and women’s department store chain based in Jacksonville, Florida. The company reported a profit of $25.6 million in 2013 with operation of 260 stores in 29 states. Stein Mart has locations primarily in the Southeast and Texas. Stein Mart stores carry recent trends in clothing for both men and women. Additionally, home décor, accessories, and shoes are all available at discounted prices.
Stein Mart Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stein Mart receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stein Mart, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Assistant Store Manager: Stein Mart is currently seeking a results oriented professional enthusiastic about customer service and fashion. We are looking for an individual with experience leading a retail team who can ensure the store is focused on achieving sales goals, customer service and the shopping experience, and developing internal talent.
- Utilize Stein Mart’s policies, procedures, and merchandising guidelines to drive sales.
- Create,recommend, and implement ideas to help store reach all goals and objectives.
- Managethe merchandising areas to optimize selling space and maximize selling potential.
- Supervise and coordinate store activities.
- Maintain human resource documentation and reporting.
- Maintain an efficient and effective Receiving Department.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and secure store environment.
Cash Office Audit Associate: Stein Mart is currently seeking a professional individual enthusiastic about customer service and fashion. We are looking for someone to join our Store Team as a Cash Office Audit Associate.
- Perform sales audit procedures and evaluate audit points.
- Maintain cash office security.
- Report potential loss situations.
- Partner with the Store Management Team and Loss Prevention to implement all loss prevention procedures.
- Exhibit a positive and helpful attitude with business partners.
- Control work flow and manage time efficiently to ensure meeting deadlines.
- Maintain an effective information storage and retrieval system.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- 1 to 2 years bookkeeping and cash handling experience.
- Possess strong numeric reasoning skills (i.e., proficiency in adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, calculating percentages, and balancing accounts).
- Ability to perform 10-key by touch.
- Experience working in a Windows environment; utilizing on-line reporting tools and e-mail.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
Stein Mart Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stein Mart to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Stein Mart
Stein Mart Working Hours
- Monday-Saturday: 10:00am-9:00pm; Sunday: 12:00pm-6:00pm
Open Positions: Sales Associate, Customer Service Representative, Loss Prevention Officer, Cashier, Cash Office Auditor, Customer Service Lead, Director of Cash Management, Director of Merchandising, Divisional Merchandising Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager, Inventory Control Accounting Manager, Inventory Control Clerk, Receiving Associate, POS Technical Analyst, Service Associate, Store Systems Analyst, Visual Display Associate, Human Resources Associate, Information Technology Associate, Buyer
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stein Mart Jobs: visit Official Site