Stearns Lending Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stearns Lending receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stearns Lending can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Stearns® was founded in 1989 by Chairman Glenn Stearns. His commitment to help more Americans achieve their dreams of home ownership provides an ideal foundation for expansion, plus unique career opportunities for mortgage professionals.
Stearns has been committed to Wholesale lending and as we continue to build upon the relationships, we’re actively recruiting experienced Account Executives. Our commitment to your success, combined with our mission statement We can help you!®, has made Stearns a key career destination and respected national mortgage lender.
Stearns Lending Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stearns Lending receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stearns Lending , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Application Support Specialist
Stearns Lending, LLC is a leading provider of mortgage lending services in Wholesale, Retail, Strategic Alliances and Consumer Direct sectors throughout the United States where licenses are held. The company was ranked as the #3 Wholesale Lender nationwide by Inside Mortgage Finance in 2016.*
If you are interested in joining an exciting team where excellence and customer service are a fundamental part of the culture, Stearns Lending, LLC is the place for you!
At Stearns, we consider all employees an everyday hero and we are always looking for OUTRAGEOUSLY TALENTED® individuals to join our team.
• Field inquiry calls and emails from both internal associates and external clients
• Support users on Empower LOS
• Effectively communicate and educate associates within Fulfillment and Sales
• Maintain established SLA for all inquiries
• Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills, Experience, or Education:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with all levels of business
• Strong knowledge and understanding of all policies and procedures
• Current knowledge of all mortgage regulations/guidelines to ensure Compliance
• Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills
• Advanced technical skills – comfortable with various software systems
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Adaptable and flexible to effectively handle ad hoc assignments and projects
• Customer service focus
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
• 5+ years experience in mortgage operations
• 1+ years experience supporting Empower LOS is highly desirable
• Direct experience with Underwriting, Processing, and/or Closing/Funding
• Exposure to all sides of Operations/Fulfillment preferred, but not required
• Ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert within one or more Ops functions
• Leadership experience a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• No licenses or certificate required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of the following systems: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Empower LOS applications.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.
Work Facts of Stearns Lending
Stearns Lending Working Hours
- Application Support Specialist, Sr. Quality Control Auditor, National Training & Support Team Specialist, Mortgage Loan Originator, Production Assistant, Processor – William Lyon
Stearns Lending Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stearns Lending to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stearns Lending Jobs: Official Site.