Starcom Worldwide Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Starcom Worldwide receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Starcom Worldwide can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are more than 5,000 strong globally. We are the Citizens of Starcom.
We are Brave, Kind, Inclusive and Resilient.
Starcom Worldwide Job Opportunities & Application Process
Starcom Worldwide receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Starcom Worldwide, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Client Operations Supervisor, Business Analysis and Project Management
As a member of the Technology & Operations Solutions – Project Management Office, the Supervisor is responsible for ensuring consistent, on-time execution of agency work across all disciplines, orchestrating workflow and resources on client initiatives and ensuring integrated use of client assets and brand guidelines. She/he will also drive and/or participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from strategy definition and architecture through deployment and support. The Supervisor will partner directly with business stakeholders, clients and other project team members to understand and to flesh out all of the complexities and intricacies of a business process or requirements. Manages implementation of projects for assigned account teams and/or assists in the implementation of an agency-wide project or process improvement. Additional responsibilities include representing the needs of stakeholders throughout the detailed design and implementation phases of the project.
- Identifies, defines and manages the overall project plan(s), execution, resource management, issue tracking, quality, change management, risk management and communications for assigned projects
- Facilitates team and client meetings to review work
- Prepares regular status reports and distributes internally and externally if necessary
- Ensures project management process and procedures are adhered to on all assigned projects
- Raises issues with and/or collaborate with Associate Director/Director – Project Management to negotiate resolutions on project hurdles that threaten cost, schedule or project scope
- Gathers and provides feedback for process improvement, lessons learned, project enhancements, and strategic alignment with business objectives
- Understand business challenges and translate these into prioritized solutions
- Create technical functional specifications from business requirements
- Ensure that delivered work matches expectations of clients
- Responsible for ensuring that all needed assets and resources are identified to successfully meet expectations
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Communications, Statistics or Computer Science preferred, advanced degrees a plus
- 3 to 7 years of directly transferable experience in a Business Analysis and/or Project Management role
- Must hold current/active Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification, or be in the process of obtaining certification(s)
- Knowledge of and hands on experience with a variety of project management methodologies including Agile/SCRUM, PMBOK, Six Sigma and SDLC
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams within the software development, marketing services, or digital media industries
- Demonstrated business analysis and technical writing skills required to create accurate and executable project documentation
- Solid analytical skills with foundation in statistical techniques or similar skills in strategic business management
- Strong working (technical preferred) understanding of database, architecture, tools and technologies and their use
- Application development experience (e.g. html, Java, .NET, C, VBA, database design/maintenance) very helpful
- Strong communication skills that bridge business, advertising/marketing, and technology arenas
- Demonstrated ability to garner the respect of team members while maintaining accountability
- Ability to apply new or existing problem-solving methods to new situations
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Project, as well as SharePoint required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Tableau and Advance Excel required
- Experience with other project management software (WorkFront, Trello, JIRA, Confluence) a plus
Work Facts of Starcom Worldwide
Starcom Worldwide Working Hours
- Media Planner Buyer, Media Supervisor, Senior Programmatic Analyst, Client Managing Director, Senior Media Activation Executive
Starcom Worldwide Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Starcom Worldwide to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Starcom Worldwide Jobs: Official Site.