Staples Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Staples receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Staples can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Staples, Inc. is an American multinational office supply retailing corporation. It currently comprises over 1,500 stores in North America. Headquartered in Framingham, Massachusetts, Staples also does business extensively with enterprises in the United States and Canada, and as Staples Business Advantage.
Staples Job Opportunities & Application Process
Staples receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Staples, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Warehouse Associates: Perform system and/or manual tasks to support inbound and outbound operations. Perform tasks in various functional areas such as customer order picking, packing, stocking, quality control, loading and unloading freight. Perform work under the direction of warehouse lead, supervisor or manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform tasks to process customer orders accurately and timely
- Participate in all scheduled physical inventories
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of the warehouse
- Adhere to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned
What You’ll Need:
- Regular and reliable attendance is required
- Ability to work Monday – Friday (or Saturday varies by location), some weekends and holidays will be required based on business needs; flexible schedules are available
- Full-Time associates must have the ability to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift; additional overtime hours will be required based on business needs
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Achieve and maintain quality and/or production standards
- Attention to process, regulations and proper safety procedures.
- Ability to maneuver, lift, push, and pull heavy objects up to 50 pounds regularly, up to 70 pounds occasionally
- Ability to stand and walk during your scheduled shift with scheduled breaks
Sales Associate: Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and creating a customer centric environment. This person will also be required to perform store operational tasks as needed.
Customer Service, Basic selling skills, Front-end operations, Merchandising and retail operating standards.
- Must exhibit exceptional customer service at all times
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with our customers, understand their needs and present solutions
- Embraces Staples values; Own it, Say it like it is, Be Caring, Keep it Simple, and Work Together every shift
- Delivers exceptional customer service
- Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns
- Processes accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers
- Creates an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
- Perform front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, and reserve online pick up in store with no impact to the customer experience
- Adheres to all company policies procedures & safety standards
- Able to multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Staples Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Staples to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Work Facts of Staples
Staples Working Hours
- Monday-Friday: 8:00am-9:00pm; Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm; Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
Open Positions: Cashier, Copy & Print Associate, Copy & Print Expert, Customer Service Lead, Easy Resident Technician, Easy Technology Associate, Easy Technology Expert, Furniture Associate, Inventory Associate, Office Supplies Associate, Service Desk Associate, Solutions Advisor, Tech Advisor, Driver/Courier Productions Center, Production Associate, Production Specialist, Service Delivery Administrator, Distribution Equipment Operator, Assistant Manager, Store Manager
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Staples Jobs: visit Official Site.