Stanley Black & Decker Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Stanley Black & Decker receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Stanley Black & Decker can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
Stanley Black & Decker Job Opportunities & Application Process
Stanley Black & Decker receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Stanley Black & Decker, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Service Representative: The successful candidate for the Customer Service Representative will be able to provide professional service and support for our Product Services Division customers by handling all clerical duties in the service center as well as customer orders and point-of-sales.
- Able to work Monday through Friday fulltime with additional hours as needed to meet customer demands
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Must be able to perform simple mathematical calculations
- Operate with a high degree of integrity and accountability
- Be dependable, reliable and need minimal supervision;
- Ability to demonstrate superior customer service and salesmanship;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
- Bilingual fluency in both English and Spanish is a plus for this position.
- Maintain appropriate conduct in and out of the service center environment when representing Stanley Black & Decker;
- Adhere to the company’s service policies at all times;
- Ability to read and comprehend operations system procedures and computer reports;
- Able to learn our products, their applications, care and proper maintenance as well as become well versed in our discounts, pricing policies, product prices and product programs.
Customer Service Rep: Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the successful applicant will act as a point of contact for all customer product/service inquiries, quotation and order requests. With a professional attitude towards customers and co-workers, this individual will process all aspects of customer orders from inception. The representative will be responsible to pro-actively manage the customer relationship and order management to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Accept customer request for quotes and orders via various methods (phone, internet, email, fax)
- Process quotes, orders, other transactions and various inquiries using ERP System
- Work closely with sales/engineering/production control/shipping and accounting coworkers to secure accurate information for customers
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries pertaining to their quotations/orders and subsequent shipments
- Provide reliable information to both internal and external customers using ERP System
- Assist with planning and resolution of delayed shipments
- Work with appropriate functional groups or team members to proactively eliminate errors and inefficiencies
- Manage and resolve customer complaints and escalate where necessary
- Enter new customers and/or customer changes into the ERP System
- Ensure accuracy of pricing and delivery information
- Assist with incoming phone calls at the facility
- Assist Customer Service Supervisor to meet departmental goals
- Comply with all Safety guidelines/procedures implemented by the company
Inventory Associate: To receive, issue, and control purchased parts inventory through accuracy of identification, piece count and storage location. To distribute purchased parts from storage area to production departments according to production plan. Update information in computer system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Including the following, however other duties may be assigned)
- Reviews and inspects all receipts of purchased parts to ensure correct piece counts and identifications.
- Working from production plans, and Bills of Material, provides production departments with required component parts.
- Perform Cycle Counts as required using standard count procedure and reporting results to management.
- Utilize computer and BPCS Software system to receive incoming components and to access Bills of Material and other Shop Floor documents and to adjustment component part quantities and identities as required by Cycle Count results and instructed by management.
Logistics Associate: The Logistics Associate will be a key member of our team. Working out of our Phoenix, AZ office, this individual will work closely with the Home Depot Return Logistic Center and the CDIY Global quality team.
- Dispositions returned product. Determines customer eligibility to receive credit using a pre-set decision tree. Segregates credit and no credit product into groups and marks pallets with quantities and identification. (Material Handling)
- Records all disposition data in database. Downloads data to Excel and distributes.
- Resolves data discrepancies.
- Communicates workload status to S B&D supervisor.
- Works as a liaison between Home Depot center and CDIY Global Quality
- Recommends process improvements.
Work Facts of Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Logistics Associate, Inventory Associate, Customer Service Rep
Stanley Black & Decker Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Stanley Black & Decker to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Stanley Black & Decker Jobs: Official Site.