St. Jude Medical Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, St. Jude Medical receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at St. Jude Medical can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
St. Jude Medical, Inc. was an American global medical device company headquartered in Little Canada, Minnesota, U.S., a suburb of Saint Paul. The company had more than 20 principal operations and manufacturing facilities worldwide with products sold in more than 100 countries. Its major markets include the United States, Europe, Latin America and Asia-Pacific. The company was named after Jude the Apostle, the patron saint of lost causes.
St. Jude Medical was founded in 1976 and went public in 1977, and the company has been listed in the Fortune 500 every year since 2010. The company was acquired by Abbott Laboratories in January 2017.
St. Jude Medical Job Opportunities & Application Process
St. Jude Medical receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in St. Jude Medical, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Multiple Clinical Analyst
In this role, you are also expected to participate testing and validating new applications. You will perform in-depth analyses of workflows, data collection methods, report details and other technical issues associated with the use of all clinical applications. If you have programming experience paired with a background in clinical research, then you will definitely enjoy this role! Take the first step to join our team by applying now.
- Three (3) years of experience in clinical research, clinical trials, nursing, or a medical or scientific background required, including one (1) year of experience in clinical database/system applications support and/or development.
- Experience with EDC is preferred.
- Experience with Cerner or any other EMR is preferred.
- Experience with a clinical trial management system is preferred.
Patient Care Associate
The Patient Care Associate, will, at the direction of the Pediatric Oncology Nurse, provide essential support in ICU for patients, families and the members of the patient care team.
M-F, Night Shift position (7pm – 7am) Three 12- hour shifts with rotating weekends
- Responsible for the daily administrative and clerical tasks within the assigned uni
- Accountable for assigned patient care duties
- Responsible for several tasks in relation to the admission and discharge process
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Experience should include TPR (Temperature, Pulse, Respiratory), BP (Blood Pressure), bed bath and ADL (Activities of daily living)
- High school diploma/GED
- Completion of a Nursing Assistant/Medical Assistant program required or completion of foundations of nursing from an accredited nursing program
As a Survey Interviewer, you will support the implementation of the overall program of data collection for the Department of Epidemiology. You will conduct telephone interviews while also contacting and scheduling interview appointments with participants. You will performs data entry, electronic data collection, and tracing to support clinical research and ensures efficient, timely delivery. While also preparing files for the various studies.
This position requires extensive outbound phone calling; however, no selling is involved.
The ideal Survey Interviewer will need excellent verbal communication skills, active listening skills, accurate typing skills, strong attention to detail, and be able to work in a fast paced environment. You also must be able to sit for long periods of time and remain focused at the job on hand.
- Experience with data collection and electronic database entry required.
- Experience and education involving the collection and/or management of data in a research, medical, or a scientific field preferred. Experience with telephone based data collection or in customer service or customer sales preferred.
Work Facts of St. Jude Medical
St. Jude Medical Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Multiple Clinical Analyst, Survey Interviewer, Patient Care Associate
St. Jude Medical Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest St. Jude Medical to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply St. Jude Medical Jobs: Official Site.