SSM Health Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SSM Health receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SSM Health can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
SSM Health is a Catholic, not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin.
The health system includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient care sites, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company and an Accountable Care Organization. With more than 10,000 providers and 40,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community we serve.
SSM Health Job Opportunities & Application Process
SSM Health receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SSM Health, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Instrument Processing Technician: The Instrument Processing Technician, reporting to the Clinical Manager, is responsible for supporting the day-to-day processing of surgical/procedural instruments assigned. Tasks include providing Procedure Room and OR staff with appropriate reprocessed instruments for each case. Instruments from each case will be received, disassembled, cleaned, disinfected and re-assembled for re-processing. Instruments will be handled utilizing proper aseptic and sterile techniques as defined by policy. The Instrument Tech will demonstrate competency in proper care and handling of surgical/procedural instruments, asepsis and sterile technique and will be held accountable for donning personal protective attire as defined by policy. The Instrument Tech will assume responsibility for ongoing maintenance of instruments, including assessment for sharpness and clarity of pictures with camera and lens equipment. Instrument techs will assist with OR and Procedure Room turnovers as requested.
1. Cleans by mechanical and hand cleaning methods; soiled equipment, instruments and utensils.
2. Assembles procedure trays, instrument sets, specialty instrument set ups, code blue carts, and all other kits and packs used by OR and Procedure Room staff for procedures.
3. Understands, assembles and troubleshoots all surgical/procedural instrumentation.
4. Maintains a manual with current photos of instrument trays and proper assembly.
5. Prepares all items for reprocessing with adherence to aseptic principles and infection control guidelines.
6. Shares expertise and knowledge with co-workers and peers. Assists with orientation of new Instrument Techs and participates in orientation of new OR and Procedure Room staff to instrument reprocessing.
7. Operates, troubleshoots and maintains all sterilizers, Steris machines And Medivators (if applicable)
8. Monitors all sterilization controls for adherence to departmental standards.
9. Completes all sterilization and high level disinfectant records accurately. Makes requisitions for appropriate supplies, and equipment.
10. Supports and monitors ongoing instrument sharpening and preventative maintenance program.
11. Notifies appropriate departments (maintenance, biomed, management, etc.) when equipment malfunctions.
12. Completes required paperwork and follows protocol for breaks in technique, sharps exposure or needle stick incidents.
Accountant: Performs full charge accounting services through preparation and analysis of periodic financial statements. Responsible for all facets of the general ledger for the following entities.
The System Finance department currently maintains financial records for the following entities:
– FPP, Inc.
– SSM Employee Health Care Fund
– SSM Health Care Corporation (Corporate Office)
– SSM Health Care Retirement Plan
– SSM Health at Home
– SSM Hospice and Home Care Foundation, Inc.
– SSM Information Center/Support Services
– SSM Policy Institute
– SSM Properties, Inc.
– SSMHCS Liability Trust I and II
– SSMHC Insurance Company (Captive)
– Home Health United and related entities
– SSM Foundations
Prepares various journal entries ensuring accuracy and completeness
Enters all necessary journal entries to general ledger
Generates all monthly financial statements and trial balance ensuring they are balanced and accurate
Generates various inter-company billings
Generates monthly departmental actual/budget comparisons, ensuring they balance to the total income and expense statement. Analyze and explain any material variances and distribute statements on a timely basis.
Maintains all bank accounts and reconcile cash accounts
Prepares monthly account analyses for balance sheet accounts
Preliminary technical review of accounting applications
Activity Coordinator: Responsible for facilitation of scheduled recreational programs – both group activities and individual programming for residents of the facility. Assists in planning and leading activities as required. Assists in maintaining documentation of and participation in activities according to established facility procedures and state and federal guidelines.
- Visits with residents on an individual basis. Shows genuine interest in their lives and activities. Works to enhance all aspects of their lives as residents of the Facility. Encourages residents to participate in activities both individually and in groups.
- Responsible for greeting and assessing each new resident.
- Responsible for following PPS calendar and assuring that MDS’s are completed in a timely manner.
- Attends necessary meetings to present activities perspective within interdisciplinary team.
- Maintains documentation of activity programs and resident participation in those programs according to established Facility procedure.
- Demonstrates customer service skills in accordance with established Facility guidelines.
- Creates and maintains required records according to established Facility procedure and state and federal regulations.
- Oversees volunteers in a positive manner during group activities (i.e. provides direction during activity, provides instruction to new volunteers, etc.)
- Assists in planning activities for the residents. Makes contacts as needed with outside entertainment. Develops materials to publicize activities and ensures that needed equipment and supplies are available for scheduled activities.
Work Facts of SSM Health
SSM Health Working Hours
- Varies by position and department.
Open Positions: Activity Coordinator, Accountant, Instrument Processing Technician
SSM Health Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SSM Health to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SSM Health Jobs: Official Site.