Sprint Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sprint receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sprint can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
At Sprint, we’re more than just talk. We are leading the way with cutting-edge technology, like the first wireless 4G network from a national carrier in the United States and our unmatched push-to-talk service.
Sprint gives you the unique opportunity to connect people to what and who they love. We’ve changed the way people communicate, how they work and how they stay connected on the go.
Our services converge to give our 56 million customers virtually instant communications anytime, anywhere. We’re a Fortune 100 company that provides comprehensive wireless and wireline services to 93% of Fortune 500 companies.
Sprint Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sprint receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sprint, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Retail Sales Consultant
Here’s your opportunity to join an unstoppable team at a company that’s setting a new standard in wireless. This position puts you on the leading edge of a brand that is changing the way people live, work and play.
As a Sprint Retail Sales Consultant, you are a wireless expert. This means you have the power to connect customers to the people, places and things that matter most. You move Sprint’s Brand forward by delivering an unmatched customer experience. You are a guide, a guru, a virtual Jedi master of wireless mobility. You stay current with the latest technologies and trends. You deliver the whole package products, plans and service like nobody’s business. Best of all, when you’re doing what you do best (being awesome), you’re nailing Sprint’s customer satisfaction and growth goals and having fun while doing it. Did we mention you do this with other great people who complete the circle of awesomeness? We call them your Sprint Retail team.
You are the Sprint face to the customer and as such, you are the walking embodiments of the brand and our commitment to provide our customers the best possible offer to fit their needs. Great products, great plans, comparable network and outstanding customer experience.
We reward you for your effort with a great total rewards package including health and wellness benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and an opportunity to earn incentive rewards for selling, serving and delighting customers. As a full-time Sprint partner, you can earn more than $40,000 total compensation with significant commission upside for top performers. At Sprint we believe in paying for performance – the more you sell, the more you should earn.
A Sprint Retail Sales Consultant
- Provides a total sales solution to our customers, for any of their wireless/mobility needs. This includes selling the value of Sprint’s devices, accessories and service plans; maximizing Sprint-customer connections; saving our customers money; personalizing their experience; and protecting their investment
- Delivers an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens the Sprint Brand
- Meets or exceeds key performance objectives, including sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Accurately sets up accounts, so customers are ready to use their new devices and plans as soon as they leave the store
- Identifies the right solutions for customer billing, technical and/or account issues
- Receives training in their curriculum path to further their skills and career opportunities
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures, including the Sprint Code of Conduct
- Aside from reasonable accommodations or military obligations, employees must be available to work a retail schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months retail sales or related experience
Be the Connection
The Retail Sales team is the heart and soul of Sprint, connecting people with what matters every day. Our relentless innovation in cutting-edge technology, providing value and outstanding customer experience are all in service of our core belief: that connecting should be simple, rewarding and even fun.
Connecting with our Retail Sales team means you’ll:
- Receive a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus monthly sales incentives
- Enroll in our benefits/Total Rewards Program empowering you to take charge of your wealth, health and professional goals
- Further your education through our Tuition Assistance Program
- Connect with the latest wireless and mobile devices through our Employee Phone Program
- Promote innovation and friendly competition to deliver unparalleled customer experience
- Gain valuable wireless industry experience and skills by learning the newest trends and technology through engagement and training
- Achieve satisfaction knowing that you are changing lives by connecting customers with the resources, information, entertainment, and people that matter most
Are you ready to connect?
Sprint is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer and considers qualified candidates with criminal histories consistent with applicable law. EOE .
Sprint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has been recognized for its commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace where all employees’ backgrounds, talents and contributions are valued. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nation origin, disability or protected veteran status. Sprint is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Protected Veterans
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled protected veteran and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to apply for one of our positions, you may submit a request by sending an email to email@example.com or by faxing your request to 913-523-9980.
Work Facts of Sprint
Sprint Working Hours
- Retail Consultant, Lead Retail Consultant, Technical Support Specialist, Consumer Customer Service Representative, Supervisor – Customer Service, Assistant Manager, Retail Store Manager, Account Executive – Business Sales and Marketing, Account Manager – Business Sales, Business Analyst, Business Account Manager, Sales Account Executive – Wireless, Public Sector Account Executive, Regional Account Manager – Federal/Government Accounts, Regional Account Manager, Territory Representative, Account Executive Hunter, Technical Consultant, Outside Sales Account Executive, Credit Supervisor, Auditor, Indirect Account Executive
Sprint Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sprint to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sprint Jobs: visit Official Site