Sports Authority Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Sports Authority receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Sports Authority can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
About Sports Authority
TSA Stores, Inc. (“Sports Authority”) operates over 450 Sporting Goods stores in 41 U.S. states. The Company’s website, located at sportsauthority.com is operated by GSI Commerce, Inc. Sports Authority has a rich history, dating back almost a century, of being an industry leader in providing a wide assortment of quality, brand-name sporting goods.
Sports Authority Job Opportunities & Application Process
Sports Authority receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Sports Authority, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity within Support Center, Distribution Center or at one of 470+ stores, have the career for you. Through Succession Planning, Performance Management and Career Tracks you are given full control of your career. Find out where your Sports Authority career begins by exploring available jobs.
The unique benefits associates include:
- Full benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life Insurance and Disability
- Employee discount for all team members at cost plus 15%
- First dollar medical coverage is paid by Sports Authority
- Company 401(k) match
- Educational Assistance
- MyHR Self Service Portal – Our going green initiative that enables associates to view and complete personal changes and make benefit elections online from the convenience of their home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- MyWellness – Onsite gym, various classes (Spin, Pilates, Step & Sculpt, Yoga and Zumba) and lunch basketball leagues.
- Corporate Professional Development classes
- Philanthropic and community event sponsorship and involvement
- Company wide recognition program
- Company discounts in all stores and online
Work Facts of Sports Authority
Sports Authority Working Hours
- Customer Service Associate, Cashier, Sales Associate, Specialist, Technical Services Associate, Department Manager, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Delivery and Assembly Manager, Maintenance Technician, Security Associate, Administrative Associate, Driver, Internal Auditor, Field HR Manager, Visual Coordinator, Technical Service Associate, Store Manager in Training, Lead Maintenance Technician
Sports Authority Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Sports Authority to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Sports Authority Jobs: Official Site