Spirit Airlines Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Spirit Airlines receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Spirit Airlines can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
WHO WE ARE
We’re rebels with one cause: saving people money on air travel to give them more go. We innovate by unbundling our fares and giving our customers options, so they can choose how they fly. Our fleet is one of the youngest, most fuel-efficient in the industry and we serve over 50 destinations in the US, Latin America, Caribbean and Canada – with more to come.
Headquartered in Miramar, Florida, we pride ourselves on being open-minded and creative, and you can see it in our culture. It’s relaxed, friendly and fun. We’re always looking for unique thinkers to challenge us and help us challenge the status quo. We call it “The Spirit Way”.
We’ve been growing faster than any other airline and don’t plan to stop. We’ve become the most profitable in the industry, bringing in positive earnings for over 8 years. As a publicly traded company, we’re making our shareholders happy and our team members even happier with unlimited growth opportunities.
We’re on a constant quest to find the best people to help us keep winning in this challenging industry. So if you’re interested in shaking up the industry with us, then bring it on! We’re just getting warmed up.
Spirit Airlines Job Opportunities & Application Process
Spirit Airlines receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Spirit Airlines, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Technician – BWI
- Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
- Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
- Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
- Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
- Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
- Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
- Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
- Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
- Provide regular predictable attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
- Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
- Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
- Willing and able to work any shift.
- Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
- Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
- Be able to qualify for airport security badge and customs seal.
- Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
- 2-5 years air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- A320 Family aircraft experience preferred.
- Sheet metal and Avionics skills are preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Work Facts of Spirit Airlines
Spirit Airlines Working Hours
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Customer Service Procedures Analyst, Customer Service Agent, Flight Attendant, Pilot, Baggage Handler, Maintenance Supervisor, Technical Writer, Benefits Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Ramp Service Agent, Ground Instructor, Luggage Resolution Coordinator, Customer Service Supervisor, A&P Mechanic, Quality Assurance Auditor, In-Flight Training Instructor/Curriculum Developer, Tax Analyst, Maintenance Planner, Quality Control Supervisor, Maintenance Supervisor, Pilot, Cabin Crew Member
Spirit Airlines Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Spirit Airlines to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No
How to Apply Spirit Airlines Jobs: Official Site