S&P Global Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, S&P Global receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at S&P Global can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
Today, opportunity moves in nanoseconds.So having the information you need canmean the difference between seizing themoment and missing your opportunity.
We provide intelligence that is essential for companies, governments and individuals to make decisions with conviction.
All over the world, in every corner of the globe, our 17,000 employees are focused on the real-time information that is vital to the world of business. Meet the faces behind our essential data and insights.
S&P Global Job Opportunities & Application Process
S&P Global receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in S&P Global, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Associate, Corporate Ratings-Chemicals
The Associate Ratings Analyst undertakes rigorous analytical work and is proficient in conducting research and fundamental credit analysis, analyzing financial statements, building financial models and forecasts, and writing analytical reports on rated corporate entities. The successful candidate is able to work effectively in a fast paced environment, possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, is customer-oriented, and demonstrates excellent presentation skills in front of internal and external audiences.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our Corporate Ratings group as an Associate based in our New York office. You will assess the credit quality of companies in the Chemicals, Oil, and Gas sectors.
The Career Opportunity:
As an Associate, you are working as part of the Corporate Ratings group at S&P Global Ratings. With the guidance of a senior analyst, a qualified Associate typically maintains direct analytical responsibility for a portfolio of rated corporate issuers. These responsibilities include ongoing surveillance and rating recommendations, repeat analytical contact with rated entities’ senior management, and presentation of analytical findings to internal and external constituencies. A high performing Associate/Associate Director is likely to be considered for rating more complex and higher profile issuers, as well as for investor outreach. We prepare our most successful Associates and Associate Directors to become our future senior analysts that act as spokespersons and senior analytical leaders in sector teams.
• At S&P Global Ratings, your analytical opinion truly matters and each person who works here has an essential role in S&P Global Ratings reputation of integrity, transparency, and ratings excellence.
• S&P Global Ratings plays a vital role in bringing transparency and comparability to the financial markets and helps investors and others measure and manage credit risk.
• By supporting capital markets, S&P Global Ratings helps people to start and grow businesses, cities and states to build highways and hospitals, and manufacturers to build factories and create jobs.
• With offices in 26 countries, rating $47.5 trillion in debt, and with nearly 1,400 credit analysts, S&P Global Ratings is an important part of the world’s financial infrastructure and has played a leading role for more than 150 years in providing investors and financers the information they need to more easily, quickly and efficiently provide capital to businesses and governments.
The Team / The Business:
When you join S&P Global Ratings, you join one of the world’s leading providers of independent credit risk research and benchmarks. You are part of a team that produces high quality fundamental research based on established criteria, you have the opportunity to ask probing questions to senior corporate executives, and interact with the global investor community.
• MBA in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Engineering, Mathematics and/or CFA preferred.
• Solid, demonstrable experience (3+ years) within a large commercial bank, investment bank, investing institution/asset manager, or an audit company working in the field of credit analysis of multinational corporations or equivalent military experience.
• Strong analytical skills with a deep understanding of financial statement analysis and accounting concepts.
• Proficiency with figures and the ability to maintain accuracy and be detail oriented while complying with deadlines.
• Strong Excel/Word/PowerPoint and database application skills. Ability to prepare forecasts based upon reasoned assumptions will be required.
• Solid communication skills, verbal and written, as well as the capacity to expand, learn, and make a contribution.
• Successful candidates must have authorization to work in the U.S indefinitely. Sponsorship is not available for this position now or in the future.
Work Facts of S&P Global
S&P Global Working Hours
- External Communications Manager, Senior Director, Chief Commercial Officer, Director, Associate, Director Application Development, Director Architecture
S&P Global Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest S&P Global to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply S&P Global Jobs: Official Site.