Souplantation Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, Souplantation receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at Souplantation can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
We are committed to making our restaurants as great a place to work as they are to eat. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of very dedicated people – people with integrity, who respect each other. Our employees take pride in creating a profitable business while working in alignment with our company purpose and values each day.
To enhance the lives of everyone we serve.
We passionately serve our people and communities by providing fresh, wholesome and craveable choices customized by our guests at an everyday value.
The very first Souplantation brought delicious, healthy dining to San Diego in March 1978. Industry experts credit us as being the first casual eatery brand to serve fresh, wholesome menu options.
In 1983, Garden Fresh Restaurant Corp. was founded through the acquisition of the first two Souplantation restaurants. As we continued to grow, we began to pursue growth beyond our core Southern California markets. In order to enhance our brand and reflect our dedication to fresh, wholesome ingredients, we adopted the name Sweet Tomatoes for new restaurants outside Southern California.
With 128 company-owned restaurants in 15 states, over 300 million guests since 1978 have helped us to be #1 in fresh produce and salads, made-from-scratch soups, hot pastas, freshly baked breads and muffins, fresh fruit, desserts, and more.
Souplantation Job Opportunities & Application Process
Souplantation receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in Souplantation, can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Our Dish Machine Operators’ number one goal is to provide dishes that our clean, dry and sanitized to all of our dining guests. It is one of the most important positions we have in our organization. Our dishwashers help get our restaurants up and running in the morning and closed down in the evening. They really are the core to our business and no other team member’s job has a wider range of impact than the DMO’s job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sort & rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils
- Verify cleanliness of dishes after washing.
- Sort & stack clean dishes.
- Carry clean dishes to proper storage areas.
- Rewash soiled dishes if necessary
- Take trash out to dumpster area. Sweep up trash around exterior of restaurant and garbage dumpster
- Clean floor in FOH and BOH including mat maintenance
- Wash larger items properly using required 3 compartment sink setup
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed
- Maintain the dish machine properly including regular water changes and dish machine cleaning
- Regulate dish machine chemicals
- Assigned food prep duties
- Complete required sidework duties & end of shift management checkouts
- Clean required areas assigned by management
- Partner with other areas providing support when needed
- Maintain a clean and neat work station
- Store food items complying with company labeling and storage requirements
- Follow all company workplace safety requirements which may consist of but not limited to pushing, pulling, reaching, lifting, floor maintenance, security, chemical use, cut prevention, burn prevention & strain prevention.
- Follow all company Food Safety Requirements
- Take required meal and rest breaks as required by law
Work Facts of Souplantation
Souplantation Working Hours
- Monday-Thursday: 11:00am-9:00pm;
- Friday-Saturday: 11:00am-10:00pm;
- Sunday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Team Member, Cashier, Cook, Assistant Manager, Manager
Souplantation Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest Souplantation to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: Souplantation Application
How to Apply Souplantation Jobs: visit official site.