SoulCycle Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SoulCycle receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SoulCycle can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
SoulCycle is a 45-minute indoor cycling class that features high-intensity cardio, muscle-sculpting strength training, and rhythm-based choreography. But it’s so much more than just a workout — it’s a powerful mind-body experience. We ride together as a pack in candlelit studios to the rhythm of one-of-a-kind playlists. We’re coached by magnetic instructors, who support us, coach us and push us to reach our personal bests. We sweat, reach, and recover, together. With more than 82 studios (and counting!) our revolutionary indoor cycling class is available across the U.S. and Canada. Riders come to us to experience breakthroughs and unlock their full potential — on and off the bike. Let’s get you ready for class!
SoulCycle Job Opportunities & Application Process
SoulCycle receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SoulCycle , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Director of Business Analytics
SoulCycle is seeking a Director of Business Analytics who will contribute to the company growth by expertly and efficiently analyzing trends and performance to develop data-driven solutions. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the SoulCycle culture and brand and have a track record of identifying opportunity, effectively communicating trends across multiple verticals and departments, and thrives in a fast paced environment. S/he will be personable, efficient and a high performer in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing company environment. This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with HQ and Field Leadership teams to develop financial forecasts, assess and pivot when necessary; serve as a critical link between operators, management, and finance/business intelligence teams
- Build annual top down and bottom up planning of the studio business to inform the budget process and serve the strategic priorities
- Create, maintain and communicate detailed reporting models to assist studio, regional and company-wide Field Operators to strengthen the decision-making process around day-to-day operations and projects
- Develops reporting and analysis for the HQ Field Operations team to assess project success and revise business models/processes
- Partner with Finance counterparts to ensure budget requirements and business trends align
- Establish appropriate KPIs to drive results required
- Partner with head of studios to ensure KPI goal frameworks are rolled out successfully and effectively to Field Leadership
- Build dynamic operational roll out strategies to service our goals and partner with SVP, Studio Experience to ensure successful execution
- Alongside team, rigorously and continually evaluate business trends and adjust planning accordingly to capture upside/ mitigate risk
- Evolve our point of view and framework on programming, PFP, and incentive driven field payroll to empower business to use more opportunistically and efficiently — goal related parties accordingly
- Establish “dashboard” for broader company to inform how studio business is digested and evaluated
Continuous partnership with COO on how we analyze / evaluate business and strategy— across real estate & expansion opportunities , product offerings and positioning , pricing etc
- Accordingly steer core business strategic and financial planning
- Innovate and push boundaries on traditional forecasting, cost-planning and goal setting; re-forecast as business changes
- Proactively identify, qualify, and present strategic issues to the Operations and Finance teams
- Assess and evaluate operational systems and projects to determine in-the-moment success
- Plan and monitor processes and forecasting, develop plans to pivot and reforecast
- Prioritize initiatives based on data analysis
- Ensure solutions and processes meet business needs and requirements
- 8+ years in corporate finance and/or retail analysis; or other consumer-based business at either a high-growth tech startup or a large, well-established company
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, economics, mathematics or finance preferred
- Ability to work well in a dynamic environment and exhibit flexibility
- Extraordinary Excel / financial modeling skills, familiarity with Looker and/or other business intelligence software a plus
- Advanced PowerPoint and executive level presentation skills
- Systems – working knowledge of Looker and/or enterprise-level financial planning systems (Hyperion, Essbase) a major plus!
- Personal passion for fitness and/or the SoulCycle brand is a major plus!
Work Facts of SoulCycle
SoulCycle Working Hours
- Director of Business Analytics, Head of PR and Communications, Head of Loyalty Strategy & Operations, Head of Digital Marketing, Head of CRM & Advanced Analytics, Head of Brand Marketing
SoulCycle Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SoulCycle to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SoulCycle Jobs: Official Site.