SoFi Job Application Online
As an outgrowing and developing company, SoFi receives applications for different departments of the company. Applicants who would like to work at SoFi can either provide their online application or directly can contact the human resources. This article mainly focuses on the applicable positions, detailed information about the current open positions and the application procedures. To have a deeper knowledge, only thing you need to do is to follow the requirements given in this article.
EMPOWERING FINANCIAL GREATNESS
As the first in our space, SoFi is leading the charge to bring innovation and disruption to financial services as a whole. We’re building transformative products and tools that go beyond what’s expected—helping our members accomplish the goals they have in mind. Our team is never satisfied with the status quo and always ready to see each idea as an opportunity.
We believe in giving our team the time they need to truly relax and reboot.
We offer complete health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits.
Health and Well-Being
Catered lunches, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym memberships.
We value transparency, creativity, and collaboration. Also: happy hours.
Student Loan Reimbursement
A $200 monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
We’ll cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
SoFi Job Opportunities & Application Process
SoFi receives application for open positions almost every season: some of the positions require experience and deeper knowledge in the specific area whereas the rest can be applied by unexperienced employees as well. Applicant who are willing for a position in SoFi , can apply to the best fit for their future. However, the most important thing to keep in mind that the applicants are strictly expected to fulfill the age requirement. Nevertheless, for entry level positions, there exist no high-level qualification expectance, therefore, the sooner the application is made, the higher change the candidate has.
Operations Business Analyst
About the Role
Are you a rock star Business Operations Analyst who loves leading your team to deliver outstanding results to members? Are you working in a bank or financial services operations center and craving to leave for a fast-paced startup that is poised to change the banking world? Do you embrace hard work and a collegiate culture, and want to be paid well for delivering outstanding results? Then we want to talk to you.
SoFi is looking for a Business Operations Analyst in Cottonwood Heights, Utah or Healdsburg, California. This role is responsible for providing analysis, reporting, and modeling to develop and interpret information that assists with operational decision-making, policy/procedure formation, growth management and other managerial functions. Management of the interval, daily, weekly and monthly reporting and analytics requirements for internal and external sites for a complex, high volume, multi-site contact center network.
At SoFi, you’ll become part of a new kind of finance company based around speed, transparency, and alignment with our members’ interests. Our goal is to be at the center of our members’ financial lives. We created student loan refinancing, addressing the biggest financial challenge of a new generation through a modern approach to lending and personal finance. We expanded into other types of loans, and then into insurance and wealth management with similarly inventive products and soon to be launched SoFi money a modern take on a checking or savings account. As the company has grown, we’ve been able to help more people with these tools. SoFi has achieved significant growth, with ambitious plans ahead, but to continue this growth we need great talent.
- Develop and interpret information that assists management with decision-making, policy formulation, management of growth projections, and other managerial functions.
- Analyze data from various sources to compile a comprehensive picture of overall business unit performance.
- Develop recommendations, and prepare written and oral presentations to senior management.
- Ensure adequacy and accuracy of reporting by applying business knowledge and data analysis.
- Define specifications for reporting and partner with Engineering team to develop or improve performance-measuring capabilities.
- Develop performance measurements and analytical tools to improve operations.
- Act as operations analytics project lead on rollout of strategic initiatives.
- 2-5 years experience in an operations analyst position or equivalent
- BA/BS Degree strongly preferred
- Experience writing complex SQL queries against different databases
- Experience developing comprehensive, flexible, dashboards that present key metrics for use by senior management.
- Some analytical modeling and data optimization experience
- Strong data & root cause analysis
- Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deliverables under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets
- Experience preparing and presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to senior management
- Lunch program, a fully stocked kitchen, and subsidized gym membership.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses.
- A flexible vacation policy allows you to truly relax and reboot.
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and life insurance as well as disability benefits.
- 100% of health, vision, and dental premiums paid by SoFi for employees and their dependents.
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning.
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs, up to $5,250 a year.
- Monthly contribution to help you pay off your student loans.
Work Facts of SoFi
SoFi Working Hours
- Staff Accountant, Office Coordinator, Site Leader, Senior Business Leader, Director, Product Analytics, Operations Business Analyst
SoFi Printable Application Form
If you could not find the proper position for your qualifications and make your online application from the current openings listed above, you would rather check, print and fill in the application form provided below for the position you search for at the nearest SoFi to your location. The current quota for the position you would like to apply for may have not been updated yet, therefore, you can take your first step to your application by directly have contact with the company.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply SoFi Jobs: Official Site.