Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort Job Application Online
Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort wants to grow up with the employees they will get for different departments. Candidates who want to work at Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort can apply online or communicate directly with human resources.
You must submit your job application correctly to the positions that are open to work at Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort. Here you can find out which conditions you need to meet and how to apply for a Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort job.
The Human Resources Office of the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe handles all recruitment, application and job placement for individuals interested in seeking employment here. There are a wide variety of available opportunities. The tribe supports an array of activities similar to what you find in any municipality, including hotel and gaming enterprises, governmental services, and educational administration.
Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort Job Opportunities & Application Process
Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort is applying for open positions almost every season: it does not require much qualification for some positions, but in many positions experience and quality are at the forefront. Even though the completion level of the graduation is not expected at the entry level, there is a expectation of graduation for higher-level positions requiring proficiency.
If you meet these requirements, you should apply to the relevant position and wait for the result of the application.
Work Facts of Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort
Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort Working Hours
- Bartender, Cashier, Poker Game Dealer, Revenue Auditor, Cocktail Server, Housekeeper, Front Desk Agent, Customer Service Representative, Porter, Maintenance Worker, Security Guard, Manager
Armed Security Officer – Sand Springs
Protects company assets and provides a safe environment for employees and guests. This position requires a welcoming disposition and both strong communication and interactive skills, as this is the first Osage Casino Employee to greet visitors and answer phones.
- Provides excellent internal and external guest services, treating internal and external guests with courtesy and consideration at all times.
- Cooperates and communicates with all fellow employees, always exhibiting mutual respect and consistently projecting a positive, helpful image/attitude.
- Gives directions and provides escort to guests in need.
- Interfaces with all levels of Company employees, as well as outside agencies and guests, in a courteous, appropriate manner.
- Operates company vehicles as directed and patrols all sections of property.
- Ensures issued firearms are in serviceable condition and subject to inspection upon demand of supervisor.
- Maintains firearm safety and qualification minimum standards.
- Regularly provides escorts of money and persons in money-handling positions.
- Handles administrative duties assigned by supervisor.
- Responsible for securing assets by radio communication; documents all required asset movements in casino; logs all calls through security dispatch as required.
- Responsible for completion of mandatory logs; ensures that all information is recorded and transmitted to appropriate Osage Casino personnel and in compliance with outside regulatory agencies as required.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with other Company staff and all applicable regulatory commissions and other agencies as may be applicable to ensure compliance.
- Performs all duties in accordance with company core values, objectives of the Osage Nation, internal policies and procedures, as well, as applicable laws and gaming regulations, including but not limited to, the state-tribal compact, IGRA, MICS, ONGR, the Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, USA Patriot Act and Privacy Act.
- May be required to prepare detailed daily, weekly, and monthly operating reports as required by the reporting senior.
- Makes efforts to keep informed of company information and communications by reviewing property bulletin boards, digital signage, and company newsletter.
- Makes efforts to keep informed of security departmental information and communications by reviewing internal security information systems.
- Effectively communicates concerns and information to supervisor and listens to communication from supervisor.
- Effectively relates ideas for improvements to supervisor and management in accordance with chain of command.
- Makes reports of lost and found items and detailed descriptions of incidences and of those individuals involved.
- Interviews, investigates and documents all applicable incidents in accordance with company policy.
- Provides assistance to civil authorities.
- Provides assistance to law enforcement authorities when authorized and provide testimony in court or other administrative hearings as needed.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Individual must be at least 21 years of age. Must meet a minimum of 100% proficiency in firearm safety and 72% marksmanship standards at bi-annual firearms training and must complete a satisfactory MMPI evaluation. Requires certification in CPR/AED/First Aid.
If the applicant has received previous certification either as an armed security officer or as a full-time or reserve police officer the MMPI may be waived. The applicant must achieve a 72% marksmanship qualification score prior to the initial appointment of the position.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED and 6 months of previous work experience. Gaming, Hospitality or Customer Service industry preferred. Prior experience in law enforcement, military or civilian security services is helpful. Successful completion required for the Osage Security Academy II or CLEET Phase IV Security Officer Certification or other Accredited Armed Security Academy or certification of completion from a full-time or reserve police academy within five (5) years of continuous law enforcement service. A working knowledge of data entry and basic computer programs preferred.
The use of prescription medication containing Schedule I-IV substances while carrying a firearm is prohibited unless waived by a medical professional.
EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION, WORK CARDS
Must be able to provide the following certifications, work cards or work authorization documents: All documents required to show the incumbent is eligible to work in the United States. Required to pass a drug test and obtain and maintain a gaming license to work in a casino from the Osage Nation. Osage Security Academy II, CLEET Phase IV training certificates or equivalent required at the time of application. It is the responsibility of the employee to have all appropriate document(s) current and valid at all times.
- Osage Nation Gaming License
- Valid Driver’s License
- CLEET Phase IV or other Accredited Armed Security Academy Certification or successful completion of the Osage Security Academy II process or certification of completion from a full-time or reserve police academy within five (5) years of continuous law enforcement service
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified Alcohol Compliance Education Test Passage
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met and maintained by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms, and to sit, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift at least 20 lbs and push, pull, or drag up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Employee must be able to stand for long periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles, including second-hand environmental smoke. The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to high. The employee is occasionally exposed to risks associated with travel between properties and back and forth to other areas as may be required due to business demands. The employee may be exposed to the risks associated in attempting to resolve issues with extremely irate or difficult people.
Retail Cashier/Gift Shop Cashier Clerk
The Gift Shop/Retail Kiosk Cashier is a customer service position servicing the casino and hotel guest with all their retail needs. The cashier also participates in all facets of the store operations, computer systems and cost of goods that are in effect.
- Rings up merchandise and handles cash.
- Provides great customer service to the hotel and casino guests.
- Sells the merchandise.
- Handles the inventory control for the gift shop
- Handles the receiving and merchandising
- Works the computer system for the store operation.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- One (1) year previous work experience in cash handling and customer service working in a similar operation.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills. Basic office skills and knowledge of computer programs,
- MS Word and Outlook.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
Employees working the Casino or Bowling Center may be exposed to second-hand smoke and moderate levels of noise.
The Company provides its employees with a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision care, life insurance and a 401(k) Retirement Plan. In addition to these benefits you are entitled to paid time off (PTO), an employee assistance program (EAP) and more!
Pizza Kitchen Cook
Responsible for stocking supplies as required for kitchen and production use. Responsible for proper storage of products for preparation. Prepare all food products as directed by Chef. Help maintain proper sanitation in all areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities including
- Able to carry out policies and procedures of Fantasy Springs Resort Casino.
- Able to keep dry storage and walk-ins cleaned and stocked.
- Must have knowledge of use and maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- Moderate knowledge of method of preparation of sauces, soups, meats etc?
- Advanced knife skills required.
- Can assist with kitchen inventory and stock rotation as needed.
- Must ensure the highest degree of sanitation is kept to at all times.
- Must maintain proper uniform and nametag at all times.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
- Prior experience in a high volume kitchen.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Basic knife handling skills. Knowledge of baking, sautéing, braising, grilling and other cooking techniques. Basic math skills.
- Written and verbal understanding of English. Must be 18 years or older. Sanitation certificate and/or serve safe license required.
- Work entails various conditions of noise levels, temperature, illumination, air quality, crowding, balance and handling of sharp and hot objects. Long hours with over time required at times.
- Work requires knowledge and use of chemicals and electrical equipment.
Human Resources Director
Develops policy and directs and coordinates human resources activities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate team members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
Prepares personnel forecast to project employment needs.
Writes directives advising department managers of company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and as needed state law.
Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
Writes and delivers presentations to corporate officers or tribal officials regarding human resources policies and practices.
Directs subordinate supervisors and managers in Benefits, Employment, HRIS and Training and Development. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Also directly supervises one or more non-supervisory employees. Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Hiring – Directing the recruiting and hiring process through the recruiting supervisor and staff. Creates and maintains employment paperwork (applications, offer letters, salary grades & program, hiring paperwork, conflict of interest forms, transfer paperwork, on-line employment programs, etc.) Maintains compensation program.
• Benefits ? Oversees and directs all benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, 401k audits, ACA audits, IRS filings, Workers Comp, Employee Safety program and Wellness program and other special offerings.
• HR Records- Directs staff to create and maintain HRIS systems which collect and safeguard all pertinent employee information according to legal and policy directives.
• Employee Relations ? Directs and works with the Human Resource Manager to insure all employee concerns are addressed as quickly and as equitably as possible working with department management.
• Training and Development ? Offers internal training where possible in all needed skill areas as well as legally required training such as Harassment, Bullying, Legal Updates, etc. When necessary coordinates external training as well.
• Employee Events ? Plans, coordinates, staffs and procures all resources needed for ongoing and numerous Employee Events (includes but not limited to Easter Picnic, Firework Show, Employee Talent Show, Halloween Event, Holiday Parties, etc.).
Tribal/Resort Leadership – Serves as a liaison and/or staff member to provide information, guidance and suggestions.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data. Designs work flows and procedures.
Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Matches the responsibility to the person; Gives authority to work independently; Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities; Provides recognition for results.
Leadership – Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others.
Managing People – Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates’ activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services. Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition. Aligns work with strategic goals.
Cost Consciousness – Works within approved budget; Develops and implements cost saving measures; Contributes to profits and revenue; Conserves organizational resources.
Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Strategic Thinking – Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization’s strengths & weaknesses; Analyzes market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals. Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Human Resource systems; Payroll systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort Printable Application Form
You can download Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort printable job application form from the bottom of the page to your device. You must read the job application form carefully and complete the job application. Please note that some companies cannot find the job application form online.
Printable Application PDF/Form: No.
How to Apply Soaring Eagle Casino And Resort Jobs: Official Site.